Toggle Music Music

Forum Stats Last Post Info

General music news, discussion, charts, polls, & reviews

• 5,015 topics
  • 171,701 replies
Post a new artist you disco... - last post by Medusa Ciccone

Every month we'll rotate a few artists, voted on by you, to have their own mini sections!

• 135 topics
  • 6,817 replies
What Florence + The Machine... - last post by Medusa Ciccone

Home of the Legendary FOTP Stan Wars!

• 14,315 topics
  • 480,446 replies
Cher Drags Piss Morgan on t... - last post by S&Maniac

Toggle FOTP Faves FOTP Faves

• 3,288 topics
  • 129,000 replies
The Animal Kingdom - last post by Thomas

• 2,970 topics
  • 155,686 replies
Welcome to the Katy Section... - last post by Carlito

• 2,863 topics
  • 111,295 replies
Madonna will be present at... - last post by QueenMDNA

• 8,442 topics
  • 206,601 replies
How Ryan Murphy got Lady Ga... - last post by Sexxx Dreams

• 5,601 topics
  • 228,480 replies
Bound To You appreciation t... - last post by Khems

• 776 topics
  • 14,847 replies
New Romantics is on Itunes - last post by Khems

• 621 topics
  • 21,407 replies
NEW LEAK : Live Or Die (V2) - last post by Americunt

• 3,927 topics
  • 142,822 replies
#EliteNaviShit - last post by Rico

• 7,561 topics
  • 250,319 replies
Brit will meet up w/ Iggy - last post by thedutchsnooki

• 432 topics
  • 44,057 replies
Bjork - last post by Jonna Lee

Toggle General General

• 8,491 topics
  • 125,226 replies
Justin Bieber | #RoastBiebe... - last post by Miley

• 6,152 topics
  • 229,066 replies
What color do you see? - last post by Benji
  • Protected Forum
  • By Benji

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      04 Mar
    Tonic

A Dustland fairytale beginning. My way to London, americana. I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know I knew you were; you were gonna come to me. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Each time they take the photograph. This hole is bleeding but the other one is not. Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity. Somebody said you got a new friend. It started with a low light. All these twisted thought free-flow to everlasting memories. Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. She had a face straight out of a magazine. Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P. Diddy. You stand with your hands by my waistline. And all I am is a man. You sit there in your heartache . Back door cracked we don't need a key. Mama we all go to hell. I'm ready for ya now. I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. We go hide away in daylight. Saw you leanin' against that old record machine. Breaking my back just to know your name. My labia delivers you from evil, I'm a god; but even Jesus couldn't get a taste of this white bod. Standing on the shore, waiting for the ship and calm. Oh, it's such a shame to do this before you see my trashy lingerie. In the dusty basement where we met, may you me surprised so much, because you're talking now. I remember the night we first met. First you love me and I let you in. Pretty boy, you're really freaking me out. They they they call me the princess. It's so good being bad.Coming out of my cage and I'm doing just fine. All hands on deck; all in the front, all in the back just like that, like that. When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. The lights go out and I can't be saved. Sometimes a story has no end. I like being independent, not so much of an investment. I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. I know that we are young and I know that you may love me. I was five and he was six. So this is my apology for saying all those shitty things. I miss your soft lips, I miss your white sheets. I don't speak german, but I can if you like. Got a figure like a pin-up got a figure like a doll.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      04 Mar
    Sakkemix

Come on Microsoft, hurry the fuck up so I can play Resident Evil 5 without your stupid ass GFWL bullshit DRM.

Show comments (8)
  • Photo
      04 Mar
    Vertigo-go

I had a revelatory dream aka a very interesting idea when sleeping, but it seemed famillar. When I woke up and thought about it, I realized I ripped off the movie Wristcutters giveup1 Thinking of fresh ideas is so hard, and people keep saying how best new ideas come in dreams rip2

View All Updates

462 users are online
111 members, 339 guests, 12 anonymous users   

35kxikggdc, Google, PopAteMyHeart, Lollipop, shapeshift, Nick, Goldie, Bing, Carlito, Josh., KeshaOverdose, NewRomantics, QueenMDNA, Style, MadonnaKills, Pablo94, Pichu, Face Of Love, Yahoo, Khems, Physical, Born This Way, kinhoistheking, Pears, Thomas, robbsp, Sexxx Dreams, stiles, Jonna Lee, Jeff, Simon Curtis, fortil, Miley, NoAngel, noam_ha, ajp, justkiddin1252, MykelMad, jamesbuddy, robertofer31, Summer Rain, Habits, California boy, Gabciccone, Alexa, RihannaRTT, Sakkemix, Portia, Sully, derric41, SUCKER, Robert., kira, TheLeftShark, Laixtrl, justin464, Headstrong, most_ro, Vertigo-go, Mau, olamotta, nnnuda, thewarisover, Galaxy, MusicMad, jdnyc, JMQDB, brunofischetti, Black & Gold, jimcrawey, Arya, xander75, thatLHC, Harry, confessions85, tripleaamin, Nostalgic, That Whitney Houston Reign, Teenage Wet Dream, edmond, Django, Bibi87, Tonic, Gabe., APartyNeverKilledNobody, Raichu, Graffiti Heart, Max, WalkingOnCharts, Bionikal, Loni1082, Elvira, Goddess Of Love, Gaguita, nanapop99, jacs vs looser, RichardNX, King Of The Clouds, gundula, hollywood459, djkcoop, Rico, Lord Stoneheart, Goot, YannG, Pablo, Moedano, Chris Pratt, ROAR, marto12345, Kieran, ozzgreen, Catherine, Ligufaca, Bugarron

6 members are celebrating their birthday today

GrizzlYMONSTER (29), michaelbluth (35), Givemorefire (23), melsome (30), No No (20), bygarip (32)

6 members are celebrating their birthday today

GrizzlYMONSTER (29), michaelbluth (35), Givemorefire (23), melsome (30), No No (20), bygarip (32)

Change Theme  
Software powered by IP Board