LastGoodbye

NEW LEAK : Live Or Die (V2)

There were some serious edits done of this track by traders, so we still have to wait for the unedited version to leak, but it's definitely a fun bop. jj1

I watched the movie ''Bonnie & Clyde'' just because of this song.. antm1  it is a beautiful movie btw

There were some serious edits done of this track by traders, so we still have to wait for the unedited version to leak, but it's definitely a fun bop. jj1

What kind of edits? Can you enlighten us?

What kind of edits? Can you enlighten us?

All I know is that there was an edit done that was obvious enough to be noticeable to the person who sent this to people, further up the line. I haven't heard the unedited one yet, so I can't attest to the changes personally, but I do know that there was a deletion of some sort, which changed the length.

All I know is that there was an edit done that was obvious enough to be noticeable to the person who sent this to people, further up the line. I haven't heard the unedited one yet, so I can't attest to the changes personally, but I do know that there was a deletion of some sort, which changed the length.

and apparently there were extra beats added to it, too

in which one of your mixtapes would this fit hon? jj1

They added some sort of whistle on the part of: "I've been murdering...".

I think the gun shot in the end of the bridge and the coin drop at the end of the song are fanmade

I think that the meow part is sort of edited (I don't know, it sounds weird)...

And mentioned before, the song had a major cut and the length has been changed... (probably the last chorus cutted).

That's all what I can think that was edited................

cheer1

Yasss this is perfect, if Lana releases something like this as a single it will 100% certainly get radio airplay. This could be the era of mainstream Lana that we've been waiting for.

Pls Lana/Interscope, have business sense and fill Honeymoon up with pop bops like this.  :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.