Agugaga

Which single will be bigger....Xtina/Pharrell or Britney/Iggy

Rumor is both Christina and Britney will be coming with singles this Spring/Summer so let's run down the facts so far

Britney/Iggy

-2 hasbeens who are coming off of multiple flop back to back singles

ny2   

-Both won't be able to promote the song since Britney is scared of performing live and Iggy will be on tour.

ny2

Christina/Pharrell

-Both coming off of Grammy wins and positive hype

-Both are lucid and will be able to promote/perform the song (including The Voice, whose ratings have increased since Xtina returned)

So, you decide. 

fall5

Except Brit's last lead single went Top 15 IIRC while Xtine's didn't whit1

And her 2nd single tanked harder than Xtinas 2nd single and "Britney Jean" sold less than Lotus. Not to mention Christina had "Feel This Moment," Grammy award winning "Say Something" and huge hype on "The Voice." And it's Britney who has a better shot? LMAO. Sit the fuck down bitch. 

ny2

And her 2nd single tanked harder than Xtinas 2nd single and "Britney Jean" sold less than Lotus. Not to mention Christina had "Feel This Moment," Grammy award winning "Say Something" and huge hype on "The Voice." And it's Britney who has a better shot? LMAO. Sit the fuck down bitch. 

ny2

Yas drag Brinty to the pits! whit1

Oh, you're telling me to sit down orangu1

Britney is done regardless of what happens so its irrelevant if her single is a hit or not, especially since she's just piggy backing off Iggy's popularity. She's not having another gold/platinum album ever again

From what ive heard, xtinas single is supposed to receive moves like jagger-like promotion. but since its xtina I'm skeptical lol.

Britney is done regardless of what happens so its irrelevant if her single is a hit or not, especially since she's just piggy backing off Iggy's popularity. She's not having another gold/platinum album ever again

From what ive heard, xtinas single is supposed to receive moves like jagger-like promotion. but since its xtina I'm skeptical lol.

I'm sorry, what popularity? After Fancy she really hasn't been that much of a force to be reckoned with dead4

But lbr, both will probably flop dead2

I'm sorry, what popularity? After Fancy she really hasn't been that much of a force to be reckoned with dead4

But lbr, both will probably flop dead2

Must be why billboard named her the top new artist of 2014 and she's going on an arena tour

-Both are lucid and will be able to promote/perform the song (including The Voice, whose ratings have increased since Xtina returned)

Just because she's able to doesn't mean she will. eve1

She was able to promote Your Body, but chose to promote every other song on Lotus BUT Your Body. eve1

Maybe this time she'll remember what the fuck she's supposed to be promoting and do it, instead of promoting random ass album cuts. eve1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.