Lachlan

Years & Years

48 minutes ago, Queen Of Suburbia said:

Not for a while because I can only use Youtube to listen to their album for now, but sometimes my PC freezes when I have too many things opened and then Youtube is not my friend... fall1 

Damn, I really want someone that knows them to talk with (on a forum at least)! 

The music video for Desire delivered! The visuals were a bit try hard at times but overall they created something good enough to represent the song. I feel like the only stan who loves Tove Lo on the track...she just adds something new to the mix. I can't wait for them to collab with Elena Jane Goulding! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought we need a thread to talk about this amazing trio and their music.        

Can we talk about how cute the lead singer is though. Date me and give me your clothes.

I WANNA LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WANNA BE THE ONE I WANNA DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND I WAS LYING I DON'T REALLY WANNA BE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.