Robert.

The World's 50 Greatest Leaders - Taylor Swift #6

LmG5pW0.jpg

Taylor Swift didn’t become the highest-paid woman in the music business by accident. Pop’s savviest star has crossed swords with Spotify, embraced corporate sponsorship, and moved to secure dozens of trademarks (including phrases like “This sick beat”)—plus she has proved shrewder at honing a brand in the social media age than virtually any other person or company. And she’s done it without resorting to dumbed-down salacious gimmickry. (Swift, ahem, is arguably the anti–Miley Cyrus.) With 1989, the top-selling album in 2014, Swift’s efforts to ensure she gets paid for her music could have a huge ripple effect on the way artists are compensated in an era of free streaming.

http://fortune.com/worlds-greatest-leaders/taylor-swift-6/

My issue is that it says "dated the most eligable men." Why must that be the first thing said about her? Would we say that about a man? tay1

Ikr! But it only emphasizes on her beauty and her power in my opinion tay1

Ikr! But it only emphasizes on her beauty and her power in my opinion tay1

I just get mad when every article about Taylor mentions that. She has done so much more. Had a much greater impact. But I see the point you are trying to make. Let me play "Blank Space" eve1

I just get mad when every article about Taylor mentions that. She has done so much more. Had a much greater impact. But I see the point you are trying to make. Let me play "Blank Space" eve1

Yas! demi1

My issue is that it says "dated the most eligable men." Why must that be the first thing said about her? Would we say that about a man? tay1

Good point. rav1

All she did this era was acknowledge the haters and prove that she doesn't need to date men to have success. rav1

And the first thing about her is the only thing she's trying to get away from rav1.

The magazines getting cray cray trying to set her up with several men. sass4

#Thristy. sass4

Good point. rav1

All she did this era was acknowledge the haters and prove that she doesn't need to date men to have success. rav1

And the first thing about her is the only thing she's trying to get away from rav1.

#Thristy. sass4

preach cry7

Good point. rav1

#Thristy. sass4

Now that was SPOT ON, sis! Spill IT sass4

Teach them clap1

They betta respect ha clap1

What's even more impressing is she's just 25  rip2

Will the slayage ever end  rip2

If she keeps slaying like this until she reaches Madonna syndrome she might surpass her numbers  brit2 

I'm threatened  tina1  Seriously though it's really impressive her being this successful at this age without breaking down. A real hard worker that's all I'm going to say  yas1

and slay that set  imready1