Scully

Tinashe - Sweet Satisfaction [Demo]

The not-yet-titled second studio album by American singer-songwriter Tinashe continues in development. The follow-up of her 2014’s debut “Aquarius” is scheduled to be released later this year or early 2016 via RCA Records.
Before the arrive of her mixtape “Amethyst“, Tinashe was reported working with writers and producers from Prescription Songs, Dr. Luke’s publishing company, and Taylor Parks on this new studio album in late January 2015.
A full new demo track called “Sweet Satisfaction” surfaced online on 28 March 2015.

Hate how her lyrics are getting a little sucky lately. But I guess since it's just a demo and Amethyst was just a EP/mixtape than I'll let it go...kinda

But I've been waiting on this for literal years after she teased on her Reverie mixtape at the end of Yours    clap2

Glad she cleaned it up and took Whogacy out. It's minor bop    brit0

Hate how her lyrics are getting a little sucky lately. But I guess since it's just a demo and Amethyst was just a EP/mixtape than I'll let it go...kinda

But I've been waiting on this for literal years after she teased on her Reverie mixtape at the end of Yours    clap2

Glad she cleaned it up and took Whogacy out. It's minor bop    brit0

WAIT THAT WAS SWEET SATISFACTION??? scream1 I always thought of it as some Midnight Sun-esque outro. 

WAIT THAT WAS SWEET SATISFACTION??? scream1 I always thought of it as some Midnight Sun-esque outro. 

Yas girl yass lol. Midnight Sun and it's perfection.   dancey1

She also slayed us with another outro in Anther Me that I'm lowkey praying on. It had more of an Industrial Pop/dubstep thing going on so not everybody liked it but I was here for it.

She just needs to take over all of the musical genre's omg. Done with RCA and R&B boxing her perfection in like this    cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

SHE WORKIN ON A NEW ABLAM ALREDY TF it just

it jus came out like yESTERDAY

fall7

She wants to work with James Blake, Kanye, Janet Jackson and I'm pretty sure Drake has dropped by for an official collaboration by now and either of these are fine with me omfsjfjkfdskfshf but all of these would confiscate my life

Yas girl yass lol. Midnight Sun and it's perfection.   dancey1

She also slayed us with another outro in Anther Me that I'm lowkey praying on. It had more of an Industrial Pop/dubstep thing going on so not everybody liked it but I was here for it.

She just needs to take over all of the musical genre's omg. Done with RCA and R&B boxing her perfection in like this    cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Reverie is easily her best, most cohesive, and most coherent mixtape to date. I thought Amethyst was, but it turned out to be a flash in the pan and I was frankly just in my honeymoon phase. :( I find Black Water to be her weakest though, but it did produce some serious bops.

SHE WORKIN ON A NEW ABLAM ALREDY TF it just

it jus came out like yESTERDAY

fall7

She wants to work with James Blake, Kanye, Janet Jackson and I'm pretty sure Drake has dropped by for an official collaboration by now and either of these are fine with me omfsjfjkfdskfshf but all of these would confiscate my life

WHAT WHAT WHSST WHDTS THBWTH WHAT scream1

Reverie is easily her best, most cohesive, and most coherent mixtape to date. I thought Amethyst was, but it turned out to be a flash in the pan and I was frankly just in my honeymoon phase. :( I find Black Water to be her weakest though, but it did produce some serious bops.

Yas Reverie was definitely her best. I'm starting to appreciate In Case We die a lot more these days, I keep going back and finding all these bops. I can't even get through the first half anymore. I have to repeat the first track like 5 times itself. But Amethyst is my least favorite, it was so short and I'm still pressed about those lyrics. But you're right about Black Water, even though it did have way more tracks that you could actually dance to instead of just vibing. 

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

WHAT WHAT WHSST WHDTS THBWTH WHAT scream1

lol1    

Yas Reverie was definitely her best. I'm starting to appreciate In Case We die a lot more these days, I keep going back and finding all these bops. I can't even get through the first half anymore. I have to repeat the first track like 5 times itself. But Amethyst is my least favorite, it was so short and I'm still pressed about those lyrics. But you're right about Black Water, even though it did have way more tracks that you could actually dance to instead of just vibing. 

lol1    

BOSS is one of my favorite Tinashe songs ever, as is Chainless tbqmfh and Crossing The Cosmo. In Case We Die housed some serious pussy poppers but it was pretty messy and it lacked focus. jj1

BOSS is one of my favorite Tinashe songs ever, as is Chainless tbqmfh and Crossing The Cosmo. In Case We Die housed some serious pussy poppers but it was pretty messy and it lacked focus. jj1

Production was pretty cheap too and drowned in unnecessary reverb which is why I couldn't get into it at first but she gets to hitting them notes on Let You Love Me and it's a wrap. And Chainless is in my bottom 2   dead1

Right there with 2 On    dead1         dead1            dead1

Production was pretty cheap too and drowned in unnecessary reverb which is why I couldn't get into it at first but she gets to hitting them notes on Let You Love Me and it's a wrap. And Chainless is in my bottom 2   dead1

Right there with 2 On    dead1         dead1            dead1

Erm 2 On and Chainless are filthy, pussy popping, ass shaking, #loose bops and y'all are gonna have to deal.

tumblr_inline_nemxb1SbFZ1r6smgx.gif

Erm 2 On and Chainless are filthy, pussy popping, ass shaking, #loose bops and y'all are gonna have to deal.

tumblr_inline_nemxb1SbFZ1r6smgx.gif

If anything I accept Vulnerable as my lord and savior, that is the real MVP right there and even Stunt makes the cut too but that's where I draw the line. 2 On had me cussing out trolls left and right bc they swore she couldnt sing and Chainless was a mess. Even the video had me     awk1     Tee swore she was bad after kicking over that recycling bin     dead2