SeekingThrill

If Pop Girls Weren't Pop Girls

Ariana would still be acting.

definitely not, if she didn't have that voice she never would've acted again after Victorious because a. the only successful person to ever come from nick was Amanda Bynes and b. she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag js

definitely not, if she didn't have that voice she never would've acted again after Victorious because a. the only successful person to ever come from nick was Amanda Bynes and b. she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag js

Amanda bynes isn't the only successful person to come from nick do your research. She would still be acting like i said and your opinion on her acting doesn't matter. you're one person.

orly1

She has?

Kesha is quite smart, you can tell in some of her interviews that she has a good head on her shoulders. The drunken mess shtick is just a shtick. I'm hoping she lets her intellectual side show a bit. antm1  

As for Britney, she'd probably be the hottest MILF ever at 33 - given that she would not have had her infamous breakdown and she would be rockin' that hot bod way into her 40s and beyond. I could see her living that small-town life in Louisiana and fall in love with that hick boy from the town over and make 5 babies before high school is over. Alternative life is that she ends up a Walmart mom at 200 lbs with all those cheetos and frapps. eve1

X would still be a singer in different field tbh.

But if the question means she can't be a singer in-general, then she would be a teacher. According to her fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Kesha is quite smart, you can tell in some of her interviews that she has a good head on her shoulders. The drunken mess shtick is just a shtick. I'm hoping she lets her intellectual side show a bit. antm1  

I honestly didn't know, but she should show her intellect through music too. lj1

Madonna - a nun

Lady Gaga - inventor of disco stick, which is just a cool name for dildo with flashing lights.

- murder/copycat of famous murderers

-  painter/writer/poet wannabe

Lana - babysitter/lolita who is seducing daddys and blackmails the for money

Britney - jobless, the regular costumer at McDonald's

Xtina - waitress at McDonald's

Rihanna - "exotic dancer"

Katy - Disneyland ticket seller

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic