Beel

A reminder of how many albums our faves could have sold

So some of our faves having one or two diamond albums is a big thing, it's a huge achievement.

But Garth Brooks be like: cute.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER has SIX DIAMOND ALBUMS IN THE UNITED STATES.

THAT IS RIGHT.

SIX.

ALL IN A DECADE.

Garth Brooks (1989) 10x Plat

No Fences (1990) 17x Plat

Ropin' the Wind (1991) 14x Plat

The Hits (1994) 10x Plat

Sevens (1997) 10x Plat

Double Live (1998) 21x Plat (double album so 10.5m shipped)

And of course those certs are higher and lower than actual sales but still the slayage is so real.

So next time you think your fave has achieved soooooo much come look at this thread.

And I don't even like him that much.

Just...

Wow.

How many copies did he sell of those albums outside the US tho? eve1

Bet his total global album sales still don't match Mariah, Madonna, or Whitney's. eve1

Even Taylor isn't as local as Garth Brooks. eve1

How many copies did he sell of those albums outside the US tho? eve1

Bet his total global album sales still don't match Mariah, Madonna, or Whitney's. eve1

Even Taylor isn't as local as Garth Brooks. eve1

He has sold 150m worldwide... pretty close to them. Why are you trying to discredit his achievements? Is it because he isn't a pop artist?

i swear you bottoms will never let anyone have ANYTHING. the fact of the matter is that his local slayage would make up for whatever albums he didn't sell in other countries. let me know where your garbage faves have 6 diamond albums under their belt, then we can talk.

He has sold 150m worldwide... pretty close to them. Why are you trying to discredit his achievements? Is it because he isn't a pop artist?

eve1 Y'all stay stanning for certifications. I'll stay stanning for the GLOBAL impact of my faves. eve1

eve1 Y'all stay stanning for certifications.

??? 

Maybe we are because you can't. Mariah, Celine, and Whitney have 129m, 122m, and 111m certified units apiece, where Garth has 143m. And that's worldwide.

My parents are obsessed with Garth Brooks. He has that American South audience on lock.

Who isn't? He is literally the template for a country star. cry7 

??? 

Maybe we are because you can't. Mariah, Celine, and Whitney have 129m, 122m, and 111m certified units apiece, where Garth has 143m. And that's worldwide.

They also have albums certified in more than five countries. eve1

Also

What an ignorant assumption. rav1

Then what would it be? Everyone seems to want to discredit the achievements of those people who are not pop artists or women or big gospel trained vocalists or w/e you stan.

They also have albums certified in more than five countries. eve1

Local or not, he has more certs than your faves. eve1

Then what would it be? Everyone seems to want to discredit the achievements of those people who are not pop artists or women or big gospel trained vocalists or w/e you stan.

Local or not, he has more certs than your faves. eve1

What would a C-error stan know about certs anyway? When was her last certified album? eve1

I have a few male faves and plenty of non-pop faves I could list, but I won't let facts fuck up your argument. eve1

What would a C-error stan know about certs anyway? When was her last certified album? eve1

I have a few male faves and plenty of non-pop faves I could list, but I won't let facts fuck up your argument. eve1

Because Ciara is soooo relevant to this thread. I know she is a flop, and I don't care. I'm not a commercial stan who only stans undraggables like... well, you. eve1

Because Ciara is soooo relevant to this thread. I know she is a flop, and I don't care. I'm not a commercial stan who only stans undraggables like... well, you. eve1

KIIIIII @ "not a commercial stan" when you made this thread. eve1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.