Liam

Liam's Top 150 Songs Of All Time

TOP 150 SONGS OF ALL TIME

COMING SOON

Got really bored so over the last few days I've tried compiling a little list of my favorite songs. I'll post about ten songs a day with no descriptions until the top ten. If I feel like adding a comment to justify a song's placement, I will. Also, this is my personal faves based off how much I enjoy the songs, not for their musicality or what not so please don't come in saying that this Mozart song is way better and what not

Chemical Brothers - Sometimes I Feel So Deserted (2015)

TmerJ3.jpg

I kind of wish I had pushed this countdown back a bit just to experience The Chemical Brothers a bit more. This track is probably the newest on the list and it's also the first to go. This is a track. The distortion of everything just fits perfectly. The abrupt broken guitar noises to the synthesizer is just so fucking amazing when combined. Second best track of the year so far

Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing) (1998)

61ZM5sHfwKL.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Lauryn Hill but I'm a huge fan of this song. I tried listening to the whole album and never really got into it. This song is backed with a simple, light piano riff, random trumpets and a simple beat. Her voice is basically made for R&B and what else, she can rap good. A talented musician who should have made more music

Sky Ferreira - I Blame Myself (2013)

Sky-Ferreira-Night-Time-My-Time.jpg

I always hindered this song because I liked 24 Hours so much (not a hint at all of what's to come). Now I realize this song is pretty much perfection. Sky's voice is so emotional, raw and beautiful. Having seen her sing this live is even more mesmerizing