Navy

A little R8 tea for ya'll : ITS COMING

Hey everybody so I got some new info...

1. On a trademark website under Rihanna's trademarking title "Roraj Trade LLC" a new trademark was registered entitled R. This trademark shows a brand new Rihanna logo, which is a R in braille which has been the theme of all the single covers on the album so fall.. braille! So this is most likely her logo for this album in comparison with her regular R logos. RihannaNavy is turning into little detectives just like little detective monsters default_hehe.gif

So here's the new R logo... R in braille 

r-86568869.jpg

Here's what the trademark states:
Cosmetics, makeup, facial skin care products, hand skin care products, nail polish, temporary tattoos for use as cosmetics, shower gel, bath gel, body lotions, perfume
Digital music downloadable form the Internet, audio and video recordings featuring music and artistic performances, pre-recorded digital media featuring music, protective carry cases and fitted plastic films known as skins for covering and protecting electronic apparatus, namely, mobile phones and personal digital assistants
Key chains as jewelry, necklaces, charms and pendants, costume jewelry, ornamental pins and rings, watches
Posters, tour programs, stickers, printed concert programs, temporary tattoos
Umbrellas, purses, tote bags, cosmetic cases and bags sold empty
Lingerie, sleepwear, shirts, jackets, shorts, pants, dresses, hats, swimwear, bandanas, t-shirts
Providing a website featuring entertainment and information in the fields of social media communications, music, and television programs; Entertainment services in the nature of presentation of live stage show performances
Source: http://www.trademarkia.com/r-86568869.html

Now on to some more tea miketea.gif.b82ef4c8e4c66a816232d704ff6f

- Here is a video of Travi$ Scott with a unknown song in the background playing. At the beginning you can here "don't rush". This is one of the song titles on the supposed tracklisting. This right here could confirm that the tracklisting could be real and that the song exist. 

- A new track was registed on Rihanna - RHFA today entitled One Life to live with Ester Dean, David Guetta, The Dream, and Neyo listed under the songs production/wriiting credits.

- A twitter account claiming to have parts of the album in low quality was removed from twitter today, most likely by RocNation or Rihanna's people. They were revealing information about the album including detailed song descriptions from the low quality snippets and that the album is coming digitally on Sunday and as a physical release in stores early next week. They state that Drake is on Changes, not Kiss It Better. That Jay-Z isn't on Body Milk, and he is on a interlude. They said that the album will come with a visual for Still Searching on Sunday followed by BBHMM video in the remaining days of the month. Now we typically take things like this with a grain of salt, BUT the account was removed by twitter after posting what appeared to be reliable information, if it was removed the only explanation must be that Rihanna's people wanted the account removed as it was spoiling the R8 era. 

Also Rihanna's official fansite RihannaDaily tweeted this:

Are you ready for #R8?

— RihannaDaily.com (@RihannaDaily)

May 21, 2015

Tbh love the logo. And I don't know why people thought that Drake would be on Kiss It Better. And watch Body Milk be Skin 2.0 cry1

And I doubt RDaily knows anything about R8, it's not the first time they tweet something like that. They are just like us, hoping that Rih will release the album on May 24th

at this point, i don't care. just drop the album and let's move on. R8's era is just disastrous. At least with Beyonce, people weren't hyped about it beforehand coz they didn't know it was coming, but since Rihanna did the A Night commercial last year and released FFS in January, we've known R8 is coming and its been hell waiting for it. Just drop the fucking album. 

in what universe is he sayng "don't rush" here? laughcry1  

these  stans would make up anything to make their story look believable

I hear it and other people do too. At the very very beginning. I didn't make this up either it was on another forum and all over twitter so don't blame me