Pikachu

Nicki Minaj blocking fans on Twitter for complaining about TIDAL-only videos

http://www.idolator.com/7594093/nicki-minaj-blocked-a-bunch-of-fans-on-twitter-for-complaining-about-tidal-only-videos

This week should have felt like an early Christmas for Barbz with two new Nicki Minaj videos dropping (Beyonce collaboration “Feeling Myself” and dance-pop adventure “The Night Is Still Young”). However, many fans haven’t been able to watch the clips due to their TIDAL-only release. That, understandably, resulted in a little social media unrest — which the rapper didn’t help by blocking anyone that complained about the situation.

“The woulda’s and coulda’s all day are going bye bye,” Nicki tweeted before removing naysayers from her timeline indefinitely. She later deleted that tweet, but continued to block fans that asked for her new videos to be put on Vevo or YouTube. “I can’t believe the person i idolize has blocked me. after me paying vip for the pinkprint tour and everything,” one devastated Barb wrote. “I rlly just can’t @ her rn,” chimed in another. See a selection of tweets below.

- Idolator

Let Jay and Bey sabotage your era fall6 Like bitch Feeling Myself would have slated Vevo and TNISY needed a Vevo push dead2

Copy and paste the article in the OP maybe mad5

But everyone associated with Tidal is trash fall6 Beyonce, Nicki, Jay, Madonna + way too many more are like those kids who wanna be independent and get more than what they already have, while Gag &, Katy are grateful for the support and money they got  fall6 I haven't even watched Feeling Myself or TNISY because I don't have Tidal and all the ripped links have been deleted fall6 Nicki should stop disrespecting her fans like that because blocking and unfollowing is the worst thing you can do to a fan these days fall6 In a way, those fans are giving her good advice that she's not listening to and that's to upload the videos to VEVO, because Tidal has the power to destroy a single era fall6

Let Jay and Bey sabotage your era fall6 Like bitch Feeling Myself would have slated Vevo and TNISY needed a Vevo push dead2

MTE.  brit2  Just as I started to think the era was smoothing out she goes and ruins what was already a messy era to begin with.  brit2

Bye Nicki trash1 I was okay with Feeling Myself but not getting our hopes up for TNISTY and then releasing it on a site where you have to pay 20$ per month trash1 What did you expect? trash1 a slayage? trash1