Robert.

BBC Radio 1 Interview: Taylor Says Being a Pop Star is Super Easy

tumblr_noiz9rYv6d1qb86xno1_500.jpg

Let's admit it, we all look at these gorgeous popstars who spend their lives travelling the world and performing to thousands of adoring fans whilst dressed in fancy clothes and earning squillions of pounds and reckon that they have an easy life.

And finally, one of these elite starlets- the total babe that is Taylor Swift - has come forward and admitted to us that it's all true, and being a popstar is just as bloomin' fantastic as we all imagine.

Tell us something that we don't know, yeah?

Talking to Nick Grimshaw before giving a show-stopping performance at Radio 1's Big Weekend on Sunday, the 25-year-old musician said of her glittering career: "It's not that hard, I'm telling you now it's really not.

"Sometimes I really don't think that it's hard at all.

"It's nice to feel tired after a show. I'm like 'Oh my God, I'm finally doing something', I really like the feeling of: 'You know what? I've been busy. I deserve this watching two hours of TV at the end of the night."

YOU TELL 'EM BABES, and tbh, two hours isn't a patch on our all day Netflix marathons on Hangover Sunday, but who are we to dictate, eh?

Listen to her full interview with Nick Grimshaw: