G like MC

When Did You First Start Stanning Kesha?

I'm not the biggest Kesha stan in the world, but I sincerely love the creative genius behind her songs. She has a personality that makes you want to get to know her more because she has depth to her soul. The first song i heard from her was Tik Tok on the radio, and That was def one of my favorite bops of the year. I got to see her live in concert with pitbull and I really was impressed with how she can run a good show. None of her songs ever get old for me imo.

when did you start stanning kesha? kesha4

I discovered her from her & her brother's videos, loved the demos she uploaded to MySpace (in summer/autumn 2007 brit2 I downloaded her demos to my MP3 player ny3) then started following her and became a hardcore stan when Right Round was released. oprah2

I still remember her channel, choreography videos for demos, getting confused why she's not on Right Round video and free download of TiK ToK (even though I had it when it was a demo moo1) when it was released as a single (like she did with We R Who We R) as my oldest memories ny3

Actually, the first time I heard Tik Tok, I hated it. But it infected my brain and I soon couldn't stop listening to it. From there, I looked up interviews of her and loved her carefree and uncensored attitude. I was a fan by the time Animal came out and bought it the day it was out. But I think I became a stan or a superfan when We R Who We R came out. That was definitely the song that confirmed to me that Kesha was the ultimate.

I liked Tik Tok, but when Cannibal was released is when I started to stan. cry7 I bought Cannibal (had to argue with my mom about it for a bit dead2) and shortly after I bought Animal. demi1 And the rest is history. cry0

I discovered her from her & her brother's videos, loved the demos she uploaded to MySpace (in summer/autumn 2007 brit2 I downloaded her demos to my MP3 player ny3) then started following her and became a hardcore stan when Right Round was released. oprah2

I still remember her channel, choreography videos for demos, getting confused why she's not on Right Round video and free download of TiK ToK (even though I had it when it was a demo moo1) when it was released as a single (like she did with We R Who We R) as my oldest memories ny3

Sidenote question : What demos of hers were available for download for her early myspace account? I really wanna knoww :CCC

Sidenote question : What demos of hers were available for download for her early myspace account? I really wanna knoww :CCC

I don't remember much but I remember hearing songs like Backstabber, Boots & Boys, Chain Reaction, Run Devil Run, Friday Night B**ch Fight. (I'm not 100% sure)

Backstabber was the song slayed my soul. ❤

I want to see these Videos ny3

Around September 2009, when TiK ToK begun smashing in Australia. It was at #3 on the ARIA charts, that's how I found it. (Obviously it later went on to hit #1).

Although I also stanned hard for Right Round, but I thought that was Katy Perry at the time...