untitled

Most tragic pop star quotes?

stole this from ATRL nat1

Examples:

"Iggy Azalea is a really sweet girl. She has a great accent."
-Britney Spears

“So tell your friends I'm obsessive and crazy. That's fine; I'll tell mine you're gay” 

- Picture To Burn, Taylor Swift

"I’ve always loved Latinos. They make me think of the typical “bad boy” type that your father wouldn’t let you go out with."- Britney Spears

vGW69TC.png

Would you critic an English paper if you didn't speak English?

- Gaga

Post your faves nat1

During an interview with BBC One's The Culture Show, Gaga said the corporate control of pop music was poisonous: "It's the death of art and it's killing young people because it is just like fast food"

"It may taste good at first but after you eat it for many years you might just get really fat or sick and die."

trash1

During an interview with BBC One's The Culture Show, Gaga said the corporate control of pop music was poisonous: "It's the death of art and it's killing young people because it is just like fast food"

"It may taste good at first but after you eat it for many years you might just get really fat or sick and die."

trash1

Was she lying tho? interesting1

trash1

She ain't lying though. Maybe the fast food part could've been left out, but it's true. More and more labels and corporations are forcing pop stars to release certain types of music/project a certain image when it's not really them or they don't want to. jj1

Mariah Carey

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry, I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.