Goldie

Bitches with flower crowns be like

I was in chat with @Americunt and some others and we were talking about bitches who wear flower crowns and pretend to be Lana fans who only know Summertime Sadness and still thinks Lana wears flower crown on regular basis and we were thinking of stupid shit they would say, so in this thread quote bitches with flower crowns that you've overheard or just make it up eve1

Examples:

"Lana Del Ray? I love her album Summertime Sadness"

"Carmen? Isn't that one of Lana's sisters? And Lizzie Grant too right?"

go eve1

Also, legit overheard from people playing unreleased stuff in line before a show:

Flower Crown Girl #1: "Ew, what are you listening to?" [to group of my friends]

Flower Crown Girl #2: "Obviously not Lana. So many people are copying her these days. Disgusting."

Friend: "Ummm, this is Serial Killer. She's performing it tonight."

Flower Crown Girl #1: "Nice try dumbass. Go listen to your Lorde shit."

''This is lana's best song''

omg this rip2

"Who is Chuck? Is that her boyfriend? Omg he's so cute!"

ny2 ny2

Also, legit overheard from people playing unreleased stuff in line before a show:

Flower Crown Girl #2: "Obviously not Lana. So many people are copying her these days. Disgusting."

DEAD rip2

I went to the Paradise tour in May 2013 and we were front row. Next to me there were some basic bitches, with FLOWER CROWNS. Lana performed her bop 'Without You' and those cunts were screaming, saying these exact words after Lana was done: "O MY GOD SHE PERFORMED 'Pretty Camera's'.

tina1

I went to the Paradise tour in May 2013 and we were front row. Next to me there were some basic bitches, with FLOWER CROWNS. Lana performed her bop 'Without You' and those cunts were screaming, saying these exact words after Lana was done: "O MY GOD SHE PERFORMED 'Pretty Camera's'.

tina1

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

She tried to get in front of me tho, with the reason 'But I am small!'. BITCH I WAITED 16 HOURS TO BE FRONT ROW TO MY QUEEN YOU BETTER FUCK OFF.

OMG IS THIS REAL   rip1

tina1

shock2 is this true? Cause if so, then ny2lmfao1

dead1rip1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like     When my friends go; I love Lana Del Rey, she's the only artist that actually writes her music and has a good voice  the only one that has good lyrics  And I just ask

I was in chat with @Americunt and some others and we were talking about bitches who wear flower crowns and pretend to be Lana fans who only know Summertime Sadness and still thinks Lana wears flower c

OMG WHEN I SAW HER AT GOVERNORS BALL THESE GIRLS IN FRONT OF ME DECKED OUT IN FUCKING LANA MERCH AND CROWNS AND SHIT ( i had flowers too  ) WERE LIKE ALL PISSY AND AFTER CHELSEA HOTEL NO. 2 THEY WERE

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.