Crazytowel

Last Album You Bought

New Boyz - Too Cool To Care

Shontelle - No Gravity

Jason Derulo - Jason Derulo

Ke$ha - The Dance Album Remix (not sure what the name is xD)

Keri Hilson - No Boys Allowed

Beyonce - I Am Sasha Fierce (Deluxe Version)

Christina Perri - Loverstrong (give by Ellen !)

226658_10150173942972735_587917734_7279051_5127415_n.jpg

Kate Bush - The Dreaming, Hounds of Love, Director's Cut (collector's edition)

The Dreaming & HOL are my 2 favourite Kate albums +legend+ We need more Kate fans up in here! Is DC any good, I'm kinda hesitant to buy it because I didn't like TSW or TRS very much.

The Dreaming & HOL are my 2 favourite Kate albums +legend+ We need more Kate fans up in here! Is DC any good' date=' I'm kinda hesitant to buy it because I didn't like TSW or TRS very much.[/quote']

same! :D i think the re-workings are pretty solid, i love flower of the mountain and deeper understanding; and the remaster of the red shoes sounds great! also the packaging is amazing, it has all the lyrics and it's great to look through whilst listening +love+ a great addition to any kate bush collection methinks

same! :D i think the re-workings are pretty solid, i love flower of the mountain and deeper understanding; and the remaster of the red shoes sounds great! also the packaging is amazing, it has all the lyrics and it's great to look through whilst listening +love+ a great addition to any kate bush collection methinks

I've listened to half of the album on youtube... I'm not impressed. Her vocals are dull & flat and she seems to have adopted a lisp. She's ruined TWW & TRS, I'm just glad she didn't do Love & Anger or Heads or I would have been severely cheesed off.