Galaxy

Tragic VEVO views

Inspired by ATRL nat1

Who has tragic VEVO views?

Kesha's are truly tragic, she only has one certified video (which still only has like 250M views even tho it sold 15M), C'mon even has like 30 million views giveup1

not you stealing this from ATRL ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

Edit: just read the OP nat2

Anyway, all of P!nk's videos nat2

A top 10 hit, only 4million views rip3

but wait at this bop having like 400,000,000 views interesting1

- Taylor Swifts views for her first era rip2 Those country videos were huge songs (especially Teardrops on My Guitar & Our Song) tay1

- Taylor Swift's views for Love Story, considering how huge it was and how it is still big rip1

- Taylor's views for the speak now era rip1 BTD was just vevo certified this week.

- And finally Taylor swifts views for Red (especially IKYWT, less than 300 million) rip1

Get the message kii

- Taylor Swifts views for her first era rip2 Those country videos were huge songs (especially Teardrops on My Guitar & Our Song) tay1

- Taylor Swift's views for Love Story, considering how huge it was and how it is still big rip1

- Taylor's views for the speak now era rip1 BTD was just vevo certified this week.

- And finally Taylor swifts views for Red (especially IKYWT, less than 300 million) rip1

Get the message kii

rip2 I forgot that Ed Sheeran song and song with Gary Lightbody or whatever his name was were singles from Red rip3

Lana seemed to have lost like 90% of her flower crown hipster queen fanbase during the shift from Born to Die to Paradise to Ultraviolence. She even made a short film that only has less than 6 million views on YouTube. fall7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuHOQLSpEg

Plus, the West Coast audio has more views than the actual video itself. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuiw3iMBE

Gags has tragic views even for her big hits tbh, mostly because her videos are bizarre and longer than her dick, the only video she has that's more than 300m is BR I think  rip1

Xtina... rip1  YB is certified tho  rav2

Gags has tragic views even for her big hits tbh, mostly because her videos are bizarre and longer than her dick, the only video she has that's more than 300m is BR I think   rip1

Xtina... rip1  YB is certified tho   rav2

rav2

Gags has tragic views even for her big hits tbh, mostly because her videos are bizarre and longer than her dick, the only video she has that's more than 300m is BR I think rip1

Xtina... rip1 YB is certified tho rav2

Long videos rip1 IKYWT brit2 All of Gaga's brit2 The public get bored past 4.5 minutes rip1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.