Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥

the value of a #1 album

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥

all the gwarls got one except my fav and yet she still leads the pack in sales.

hows that #1 album dewing? ny7

this is mainly targeted towards the scary perry and shitney beers stains.

let me know bewbews

tumblr_lpbhibjcgM1qmtg4bo1_500.gif

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

Katy Perry is the definition of a singles artist now, to be quite honest. Also, LOUD sold more copies first week then Teenage Dream did. +shrug+

Katy Perry is the definition of a singles artist now' date=' to be quite honest. Also, LOUD sold more copies first week then Teenage Dream did. +shrug+[/quote']

Ikr? Rihallah selling more albums rn with no current smash singles, while Katy has a #1 in the works. Loves it

powerstrut.gif

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥
Katy Perry is the definition of a singles artist now' date=' to be quite honest. Also, LOUD sold more copies first week then Teenage Dream did. +shrug+[/quote']

where them gwarls that shade rih for not having a bb200 #1 album? ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i kept telling those beastly hoz that international longevity and global sales mean much more than getting a #1 album that florida can get from 70k ny7

them hoz are in hiding.

tumblr_lp2ft6hKCW1qblf8do1_500.gif

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥
Both of RIhanna and Katy's albums are underperforming so +arrow+

orly?

ny7

how so?

are you talking US sales? cos if thats the case then...yes perhaps they are, however, im not here for local statistics when my girls is destroying competition abroad.

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥
only curr for tha USA not international flop countries

then yo shall forever remain basic and local for the rest of your futile days

ny7

Shania_Twain_-_Come_on_Over.png

the world's best-selling country music album and the best-selling studio album ever released by a female artist in any genre. never reached the top spot in the billboard charts. the #1 spot truly is overrated.

the world's best-selling country music album and the best-selling studio album ever released by a female artist in any genre. never reached the top spot in the billboard charts. the #1 spot truly is overrated.

oprah1

so many "iconic" and amazing/successful/influential albums never reached the top spot like No Doubt's Rock Steady, Back to Black, Loud, Stripped, Blackout, Carrie Underwood's Some Hearts, and quite many more

Legendia Twain

oprah-crying.gif

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥

ew i cant believe i actually have to agree with you,. but yes your tea has a sweet aroma to it.

ny7

Rihanna's worldwide sales this era are definitely impressive. That's pretty much where the praise stops though unfortunately.

I do agree that having a #1 album doesn't in any way signify or guarantee success. It's a superficial achievement.

#1 doesn't mean everything at all.Such classics like Material Girl by Madonna Blocked from no. 1 'Can't Fight This Feeling' by REO Speedwagon.MG remains a classic but who remembers REO now?

Edited by P.O.P