Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Firdawsi

Mariah Carey US Singles Chart Runs

7 hours ago, Sylk said:

Billboard Hot 100: #2(+87) I Don't, Mariah Carey feat. YG [2 weeks]. *new peak*

btw @Skyline @Royale ya'll wanna keep this thread and the albums ones alive or unpin? dead1 

I'm not sure about keeping it pinned to be honest. There were lots of charts threads made a while back and not all of them were pinned. Maybe it would be better to have just one thread pinned with links to all the other charts threads? That would take up less space moo3

9 hours ago, Skyline said:

I'm not sure about keeping it pinned to be honest. There were lots of charts threads made a while back and not all of them were pinned. Maybe it would be better to have just one thread pinned with links to all the other charts threads? That would take up less space moo3

You don't make alot of threads in here so make a thread like "Mariah Chart Runs or whatever" and we'll have these unpinned and pin that one instead ny1 

7 hours ago, Royale said:

I see what you did there! nat1

Well @Serene. used to keep this thread alive but now he barely posts here so idk moo3

I know fall3 he's real busy with exams and stuff cry9 

2 hours ago, Sylk said:

You don't make alot of threads in here so make a thread like "Mariah Chart Runs or whatever" and we'll have these unpinned and pin that one instead ny1

Yeah I might make something like that, but I have to find a lot of threads I made but I can't find them dead7 Plus it's been ages since I've updated or commented on them so they might be archived and I don't know if I can edit or change the OPs with new information if they are archived dead7

21 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Yeah I might make something like that, but I have to find a lot of threads I made but I can't find them dead7 Plus it's been ages since I've updated or commented on them so they might be archived and I don't know if I can edit or change the OPs with new information if they are archived dead7

Well then make a new one sweetie dahhhling it's 2017 imagine being stuck in 2015 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.