QUINN

Katy Perry arrives at the Starkey Foundation Gala | July 26, 2015

YOU GUYS LOOK AT HERRRR

CK433I-UcAABl3z.jpg

apparently she opened with Roar. not sure what else she performed yet but it appears to be an acoustic set!!

Omg that dress is amazing cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> I am sick of her opening with Roar though kii Can she just open with Uncondional Slay? ny1

Omg that dress is amazing cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> I am sick of her opening with Roar though kii Can she just open with Uncondional Slay? ny1

Unconditionally is so not an opener song, though. She opens with Roar because it's an energizing song! 

Unconditionally is so not an opener song, though. She opens with Roar because it's an energizing song! 

I guess I am just bored of it being the opening song for almost every set for 2 years jj2 I wonder what other songs she will do? I hope she does TOY & TOTGA cry0

Bill has nothing better to do because Hillary won't let him on the campaign trail often eve1

And yaassss she has met so many politicians gaga13

Bill Clinton and George Bush were both recognized as honored contributors to the charity and gave speeches. They do a lot of great work!