untitled

Ratchet | Greatest Songs You've Never Heard Of (but Sean probably has)

So I've been getting into some v cool and v interesting indie music and I was inspired immensely by Hakan's “A Bop A Day" so I thought I'd put together a daily collection of songs you've never heard of but should kesha4

This will be a daily thing and it won't include no1curr indie songs people listen to solely because no one else will orangu1

The first song of the first day is coming up within the hour orangu1

The first song is “Forgiveness" by MADE IN HEIGHTS. It's probably my favorite song right now. If you're into trippy indie-electronica, this is for you. The “gone-go-gone" line might throw you off a bit at first but it's definitely worth listening to.

The first song is “Forgiveness" by MADE IN HEIGHTS. It's probably my favorite song right now. If you're into trippy indie-electronica, this is for you. The “gone-go-gone" line might throw you off a bit at first but it's definitely worth listening to.

this beat is sickening demi1

edit: i'm like 2 minutes in and i'm bored with it mad5

Today's first track is an older track, one which I discovered in August of 2013 when their single was the free one of the week on iTunes orangu1

WE ARE TWIN - The Way We Touch

the beginning sounds a bit like Fall Out Boy's "Dance, Dance" (orangu1) but it progresses into a full out indie bop cry7

the lead singer's voice is so raw and heavenly god bless cry7

Their debut album was released some time ago but I usually just use their EP, they've been a little absent from the music scene (and their Twitter jj2) for quite some time so idk what they're doing with that orangu1

Also, because of rihquest, I'll do some Aluna orangu1

she kind of sounds like Ellie Goulding, but in a good way, and she looks way different than I thought she would orangu1

here's one dubstep-esque electronic certified BOP for you to jam to from Skrillex and Diplo's no1curr album that's not worth listening to other than Where Are U Now and Take You There as well as this track:

Skrillex & Diplo (Jack U) - To U (feat. Aluna George) orangu1