The Harem King

Demi Lovato Reveals Her Puppy, Buddy, Has Died

'He Was Taken From Us Way Too Soon in a Tragic Accident''-Demi 

rs_634x843-141229115153-634-wilmer-demi-

The singer took to Twitter to sadly announce that the couple's maltipoo puppy,Buddy, died over the weekend. "We are absolutely heartbroken to be writing this but Wilmer and I are devastated to inform you that we lost our little angel Buddy last Sunday. He was taken from us way too soon in a tragic accident and though I will never know why this had to happen, I do know that God only puts us through situations that we can handle so with that, together we our staying strong," shewrote.

"We have incredible people around us and so much love and support which is holding us up in this time of need. Buddy was loved by so many people and as small as he was, he made a huge impact in our lives. He truly was human in a way and we were so blessed to have him in our lives."

Lovato continued, "We ask you that you please respect our privacy while we take this time to grieve and remember the magical moments we spent with our little angel. We will never forget our baby boy Buddy and his gentle loving spirit will live on in our hearts forever. RIP my tiniest little nightingale, Buddy..."

Oh damn that sucks. I wonder what happened

accident i heard car accident 

Omg I just saw this thread brit2 So many thread's about animals death's today brit2 I feel horrible for Demi and know this can be very difficult.

in here california i keep my puppy in my house 24/7 if i want to him out i have to hold him. because i am scared if losing him tbh.. there's almost 10k pets are getting killed here. so its rare to find people with pets