fab

Will Nicki Minaj ever have a #1 single?

Slaynika is having such a huge impact and is scoring Top 10 hits left and right but still hasn't managed to snatch that #1 position. Will she ever do it? 

taylorsfakelaugh.gif

Slaynika is having such a huge impact and is scoring Top 10 hits left and right but still hasn't managed to snatch that #1 position. Will she ever do it? 

In which territory and since when? 

Probably not. Her music isn't cookie cutter to please a wide audience. It's very edgy, which will bring with it a lot of critics.

lmfao1 WHAT? lmfao1

Are you forgetting the entire era where she went pop because she wanted the acclaim she was barely getting when she was strictly rap, and that in itself flopped? lmfao1

are you forgetting that she released pop singles from PinkPrint when the album tanked so that she could still salvage a few coins? lmfao1

if try-hard is the new "edgy", then Onika takes the cake lmfao1

lmfao1 WHAT? lmfao1

Are you forgetting the entire era where she went pop because she wanted the acclaim she was barely getting when she was strictly rap, and that in itself flopped? lmfao1

are you forgetting that she released pop singles from PinkPrint when the album tanked so that she could still salvage a few coins? lmfao1

if try-hard is the new "edgy", then Onika takes the cake lmfao1

sis, I know I know, but I just need to say shit to get her own section. lol2

In your wildest dreams clap1

Taylor has had a postive impact on the music industry as a whole tay2

Nicki's "impact" is mostly negetive if it even exists rav2

sure jan. Other than the sales market, what exactly is she "impacting". Nicki re-opened a market for female rappers and crossover hits.

dKPUPEQ.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.