The Harem King

Britney Saved A Young Girl From Brink Of Death With Toxic

48556-thumb.png

Hi, my name is Maegan Johnson, and I am 14 years old from Pheonix City, Alabama. On December 22, 2008 I had a ruptured brain aneurysm (AVM) and the doctors said I wouldn’t lived another week. The doctors said if I live any longer I would never walk again. I am blind in my left eye, my left arm is practically dead and I wear an AFO on my left leg to help me walk! On December 29, During a ten hour brain surgery to remove the AVM (aneurysm), I went to heaven. I met Jesus and my Mama’s MawMaw, and I saw my best friend once again who has passed away. After the surgery I couldn’t speak, and the doctors said I would never talk again. For six weeks I had to communicate on a dry erase board and became very depressed. I no longer wanted to smile or communicate. Special visitors came to the hospital to cheer us up like cheerleaders, dogs, and clowns, but nothing made me happy. 

One day, the song “Toxic” by Britney Spears came on the radio and I started smiling, waving my hand in the air and shaking my hips. That song was incorporated in all therapy sessions. I had to relearn how to do everything.

full article: http://howtobegreek.com/heres-how-toxic-by-britney-spears-saved-this-young-girls-life/

she's currently trying to meet Brinty Jean via Ellen

#justkeepdancing @theellenshow @britneyspears Ellen please read this. I am 13 years old from Phenix City, Alabama. When I was 7 I had a ruptured brain aneurysm and was airlifted to Scottish Rite Childrens Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. The first week the doctors told my parents not to expect a good outcome. During a procedure to see how bad the bleed was, I had a stroke and it affected my left side. I had a 10 hour brain surgery, afterwards I couldnt speak for 6 weeks. I had to communicate on a dry erase board and became very depressed. I didnt want to smile or communicate. Special visitors came to the hospital like cheerleaders, clowns and dogs for therapy to cheer us up, but nothing worked. Until.... one day someone played one of my cds. The first song did nothing, but the next song was Toxic by Britney Spears-I smiled, tried moving my hips and lifting my arm waving it back and forth in the air trying to dance. That song was incorporated in ALL Therapy Sessions. It has been our hope to get my story to Britney. My parents said as an entertainer and mother, she would appreciate knowing the impact and role she played on my recovery. We have been trying for 6 years through radio stations, emails and all social media, with no luck. Hopefully with your help, my wish will finally come true. I just want to thank her and let her know how much I appreciate her and tell her my story. Thank you! @idiscoverstars #ellenatbonnaroo #ellenpleasereadmystory

A video posted by Maegan Johnson (@maeganlou143) on Jun 3, 2015 at 7:05pm PDT