Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Welcome to the Nicki Minaj section!

393 posts in this topic

Katy would not take down a stan & an ex stan/ current fan aura1

katy no but ha rabid kats would aura1 taylor nation's equal aura1

katy no but ha rabid kats would aura1 taylor nation's equal aura1

I run the twitter account aura1 Trust me I have seen plenty. Taylor announced WD as her 5th single & one of them said she was being a greedy bitch for having so many singles & copyong the teenage dream era rip1 Like please calm down & come to your senses.

I run the twitter account aura1 Trust me I have seen plenty. Taylor announced WD as her 5th single & one of them said she was being a greedy bitch for having so many singles & copyong the teenage dream era rip1 Like please calm down & come to your senses.

rip1

probably was katykat4ever dead2

i miss katykat4eva tbh @ I know you do too ny1

i miss katykat4eva tbh @ I know you do too ny1

I miss dragging her to the moon & back tbh ny1 But she was making it hard for me to even enter the Katy section, & when she was not choosen for promo team ( rip1 Why would she even think it was possible?) She went on a rant, was banned & then started going off about "A swiftie infiltrating the twitter account" rip2

I miss dragging her to the moon & back tbh ny1 But she was making it hard for me to even enter the Katy section, & when she was not choosen for promo team ( rip1 Why would she even think it was possible?) She went on a rant, was banned & then started going off about "A swiftie infiltrating the twitter account" rip2

nnnnnn can you give me her twitter account? i want to see her daily tweet ny1

nnnnnn can you give me her twitter account? i want to see her daily tweet ny1

@Kaceythekatycat tay2

@Kaceythekatycat tay2

literall all of her RTs and tweets tay2

literall all of her RTs and tweets tay2

She blocked me tay2 So I don't even look anymore, not that I want to. I expect it is all about Taylor though rav1

She blocked me tay2 So I don't even look anymore, not that I want to. I expect it is all about Taylor though rav1

not the latest tay2 they're mo like KP4 and how excited and how it's gonna smash. I saw one recent RT about Tay tho eve1

not the latest tay2 they're mo like KP4 and how excited and how it's gonna smash. I saw one recent RT about Tay tho eve1

But its more than year away eve1 Someone has to chill out eve1

But its more than year away eve1 Someone has to chill out eve1

eve1 i hope tay and katy has the same release date eve1

eve1 i hope tay and katy has the same release date eve1

We all know Taylor needs several months of slayage time on the charts & her first 3 or 4 weeks of 1989 sales outsold Prisms first week jj1

We all know Taylor needs several months of slayage time on the charts & her first 3 or 4 weeks of 1989 sales outsold Prisms first week jj1

your post reminds me of impact and momentum in physics idk why

your post reminds me of impact and momentum in physics idk why

What rip3 I was just taking about how anyone who releases in Taylor's aftermath is gonna be dissapointed dead2 Im sure you all know that here. Had TPP been released a month later it probably would have gone number 1

What rip3 I was just taking about how anyone who releases in Taylor's aftermath is gonna be dissapointed dead2 Im sure you all know that here. Had TPP been released a month later it probably would have gone number 1

idk why it just popped in my head dead4 do you think tay will have an edm album next era? especially with calvin around? rav2

idk why it just popped in my head dead4 do you think tay will have an edm album next era? especially with calvin around? rav2

I think pop rock tbh cry0 But I could see Taylor being on one of Calvins tracks or him having a few tracks on her next album tay2

I think pop rock tbh cry0 But I could see Taylor being on one of Calvins tracks or him having a few tracks on her next album tay2

give me early 2000s kelly clarkson teas and i might stan the album cry0 i can imagine Tay and Calvin having a track like Wake Me Up

give me early 2000s kelly clarkson teas and i might stan the album cry0 i can imagine Tay and Calvin having a track like Wake Me Up

I hope they make music together soon cry0