Scully

Gaga: "AHS will influence my new music"

Lady Gaga says her role in the upcoming season of American Horror Story will influence her new music. "It will inform me from this day forward, everyday more and more," she told Entertainment Weekly.

But Mother Monster adds that her television acting debut is her main priority at the moment. "This is my focus right now," she says. "I don't view this as a side thing that I'm doing in between other things. Cramming things in just to be everywhere all the time is really not what I like. It's not what makes me happy. So it was planned out for me to do one project at a time and give my full attention to each so I can enjoy myself. I can give myself fully to the cast. If I were to saunter in here and not show true value to the work that's already been done, that would be a massive mistake because these actors have been working for years. They're extremely talented.I walked in on my first day and I was like, 'I am going to give all of myself.'"

wait she never confirmed it? shock1 this means telephone continuation, Britney collab, Cheek to Cheek sequel, and DWUW vid are all coming this year gaga13

I'm actually for her to continue the telephone triology, else I'll never forgive her for that..

Not here for a C2C sequel tho jj1

Well she's the type who likes to handle one project at a time. I wouldn't want half - assed promo, even if it meant getting music earlier. Plus, AHS is coming out in October, which is far too late to release any material, especially for Gaga, if she wants a November release.

It worked with TFM, but it definitely won't work now.

Ideally I see her releasing something at the Grammy's and then a release in April or May, ala Born This Way. It'd be nice for her to have a summer album, but I think she can push a huge summer single.

I feel like this time she should rely on any award show and just do her own thing impromptu, but it would give her so much press if it slayed.

Well she's the type who likes to handle one project at a time. I wouldn't want half - assed promo, even if it meant getting music earlier. Plus, AHS is coming out in October, which is far too late to release any material, especially for Gaga, if she wants a November release.

It worked with TFM, but it definitely won't work now.

Ideally I see her releasing something at the Grammy's and then a release in April or May, ala Born This Way. It'd be nice for her to have a summer album, but I think she can push a huge summer single.

I feel like this time she should rely on any award show and just do her own thing impromptu, but it would give her so much press if it slayed.

i think she's gonna release the album in the summer... but honestly, it all depends on who's releasing around that time. She needs to come back when the pop market isn't saturated. I would say wait till Adele releases her album later this year and till Taylor's era dies. I'm thinking new single right after AHS to ride off the hype and hopefully katy doesn't release till the winter eve1 The other pop gurls aren't a threat.

Not people still being out of the loop that SHE ISN'T RELEASING ANYTHING UNTIL 2016.                        coffee1

Also can't wait for the annoying Fame Monster stans who want Dark-ga so bad, well I'll be nice and say give them Dark-ga so they can finally shut up about it but then when it's over they'll want it again                           coffee1