Melt Away

How has your fave changed/influenced the industry?

and the last thing Taylor did that was iconic?

don't hold your breath too long.

Don't foget she's the biggest seller this decade jan, if you want to pretend relasing albums w/ any promo is "changing" the industry you need to try again sha1

Don't foget she's the biggest seller this decade jan, if you want to pretend relasing albums w/ any promo is "changing" the industry you need to try again sha1

Selling albums is not iconic orangu1

Adele outsold her with one album, so I beg to differ. 

ny14

you look so dumb tbh. have you even made your research? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Ladies_(Put_a_Ring_on_It)#Cultural_impactand don't tell me it's not reliable because there are sources inside that page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artists_influenced_by_Beyonc%C3%A9 where is taylor swift's list? oh maybe in the country page i guess.

ny14 learn the meaning of influence and change first before coming here. and sales doesn't equate to influence/change in the industry ny14

I mean it is up for debate since you're presenting opinions and not facts, but it's cute that you tried orangu1

If you really expect anyone to credit Ariana with the revival of 90's r&b, that's just disrespectful to some great actual R&B artists in the community orangu1

I said she brought the sound back which she did. I never said revived it sweetheart stop putting words in mouth dead2 and her album did incorporate that sound whether you believe it or not.

I said she brought the sound back which she did. I never said revived it sweetheart stop putting words in mouth dead2 and her album did incorporate that sound whether you believe it or not.

so she didn't change nor influence anything i guess? orangu1 just brought back the sound orangu1

you look so dumb tbh. have you even made your research? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Ladies_(Put_a_Ring_on_It)#Cultural_impactand don't tell me it's not reliable because there are sources inside that page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artists_influenced_by_Beyonc%C3%A9 where is taylor swift's list? oh maybe in the country page i guess.

ny14 learn the meaning of influence and change first before coming here. and sales doesn't equate to influence/change in the industry ny14

nicki1 If you wanna play dumb, that's fine with me. But cultural impact is seen miles away, compare Gaga with Beyonce and you'll realize who truly has made a difference, compare Adele and Taylor with Beyonce. The facts are clearly visibly indepently of Wikipedia ew2

nicki1 If you wanna play dumb, that's fine with me. But cultural impact is seen miles away, compare Gaga with Beyonce and you'll realize who truly has made a difference, compare Adele and Taylor with Beyonce. The facts are clearly visibly indepently of Wikipedia ew2

why would I compare when I'm not fighting for the comparison um2 you're trying to jump to another thing? you implied beyonce has no influence/chang ein the industry when she does have. And big ones. And influenced a lot of artists all over the world which I proved. nicki1 not you changing the topic nicki1 so check yourself before you wreck yourself i guess? hottie1

Mariah Carey- Combined R&B music with hip hop and is known as one of the worlds best female vocalist. She slayed in her prime and earned a numerous amount of number 1's and dominated the 90's with her 5 octave range.

Whitney Houston- Known around the world for her captivating voice. Songs of hers are still song till this day covered on talent shows and she has like mariah has inspired a numerous amount of singers.

Aaliyah-  helped redefine R&B and hip hop in the 1990s and created a new sound along with world renown producers timberland and missy elliot. She has inspired a numerous amount of new artist today such as Rihanna, Ciara, Jhene Aiko, etc.

Ciara- She hasn't changed much but she is known for her dancing and is one of the best dancers in the industry.

Beyonce- Her impact doesn't need to be discussed.

Ariana- With her first album she brought back the whole 90's r&b thing and is one of the few girls from the newer generation that actually serve top tier vocals. 

tea1 tea1

Mariah and Whitney made melisma mainstream

Bey brought it back in the mid 2000s

why would I compare when I'm not fighting for the comparison um2 you're trying to jump to another thing? you implied beyonce has no influence/chang ein the industry when she does have. And big ones. And influenced a lot of artists all over the world which I proved. nicki1 not you changing the topic nicki1 so check yourself before you wreck yourself i guess? hottie1

rip2 But what you don't seem to accept is the fact that B is as basic as you can get and once her career comes to an end she won't be remember as 'someone who innovated' unlike the others sass4sass5  

rip2 But what you don't seem to accept is the fact that B is as basic as you can get and once her career comes to an end she won't be remember as 'someone who innovated' unlike the others sass4sass5

but what you don't seem to expect is that you've been clocked by your previous statement rip2

ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> bey? basic? and you stan taylor? ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> let's not cuz you're embarrassing yourself. ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> and please, you can google searc beyonce + innovation and you WILL see legit sources and articles about it. and you try that with taylor swift and... ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

but what you don't seem to expect is that you've been clocked by your previous statement rip2

ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> bey? basic? and you stan taylor? ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> let's not cuz you're embarrassing yourself. ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> and please, you can google searc beyonce + innovation and you WILL see legit sources and articles about it. and you try that with taylor swift and... ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

orly1 You should really try googling what you preach before posting, ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> I just did and nothing outstanding comes up ny13 Taylor has taken risks with the genres and WRITES her own songs, when will yours rih5 btw I think the only embarrassing thing here are your weak statements um3 So keep em comming han, I have all night xtina17

orly1 You should really try googling what you preach before posting, ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> I just did and nothing outstanding comes up ny13 Taylor has taken risks with the genres and WRITES her own songs, when will yours rih5 btw I think the only embarrassing thing here are your weak statements um3 So keep em comming han, I have all night xtina17

um3 keep playing dumb tho that's a good look for you ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> wow so did that risk made the country singers be influenced by taylor? i guess there's a lot of country singers turned pop nowadays? lemme take a look and search ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> WOW WRITING HER OWN SONGS IS SUCH A BIG CHANGE AND INFLUENCE IN THE INDUSTRY! WOWWW DRAG MEE!! ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> 

your statements are like off topic which is so embarrassing. it's like you're grasping for tay's achievement that has NOTHING to do with the thread. ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

Because the Beyonce album isn't regarded as the most innovative album that was recently released by the pop girls okay jj2 stop making a fool of yourself.  beyonce dropping a surprise album alone is more innovative then anything taylor has done lets be clear.  Beyonce will has been in the game for over a decade and is still here scalping your faves effortlessly and will go down in history as one of the if not the best entertainer. jj2 Taylor can write songs which is great but it's nothing noteworthy people are going to remember beyonce before they remember taylor i can assure you that.

um3 keep playing dumb tho that's a good look for you ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> wow so did that risk made the country singers be influenced by taylor? i guess there's a lot of country singers turned pop nowadays? lemme take a look and search ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> WOW WRITING HER OWN SONGS IS SUCH A BIG CHANGE AND INFLUENCE IN THE INDUSTRY! WOWWW DRAG MEE!! ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

your statements are like off topic which is so embarrassing. it's like you're grasping for tay's achievement that has NOTHING to do with the thread. ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

You seem pressed han sha1 oh, and let's bring wiki, as you brought it up earlier...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift#Impact_and_recognition  sass1

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.