untitled

Halsey drags FOTP user Jordan

Felanie Fartinez will drag him next, Jordan one day you may make it all the way and twitter's resident C-list bitch Azealia and I hope you do cause I'm perched for that thread antm1

Azealia has favorited, DMed and follows so I doubt it sass1

Surprised she hasn't called you a faggot or coon yet. She totally does that to everyone. dead2

Oh I've gotten more than enough of that from ha fans oddly enough kii one day she's gonna shade Taylor and I'll let ha have it ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

!!!!

She is tri-bi and very hip and interesting and cool! She has anxiety and depression and a doctor never told her that but doctors are stupid just like her mom and she knows what shes talking about!!!!! UGH YOU PIECES OF TRASH!!!!!

Oh I've gotten more than enough of that from ha fans oddly enough kii one day she's gonna shade Taylor and I'll let ha have it ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS A GAY AND BLACK RIGHTS ACTIVIST AND DRAGGED YOU AND CALLED YOU A FAGGOT COON. lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

What was her offensive tweet? I'd like another reason to hate her besides her awful music   lol2

she called herself a dyke in 2012 orangu1

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS A GAY AND BLACK RIGHTS ACTIVIST AND DRAGGED YOU AND CALLED YOU A FAGGOT COON. lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

OH MY GOD lmfao1

At least you are becoming famous orangu1

I wish rip3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.