Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

No because it's unreleased cry8 It'll be on the album though so we have to wait until then unless she makes it a single 

SHE BETTER MAKES IT A SINGLE meg1 CAUSE IT'S FUCKING PERFECT meg1 I'm so pressed! 

Just now, Royalty said:

SHE BETTER MAKES IT A SINGLE meg1 CAUSE IT'S FUCKING PERFECT meg1 I'm so pressed! 

I loooove it, same with Want To cry9 

I'm happy she's releasing Scared To Be Lonely though because it's kinda similar to Want To so it'll be nice having another HQ song. I'm starting to get sick of the other songs like Hth and blow your mind cry9 

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

I loooove it, same with Want To cry9 

I'm happy she's releasing Scared To Be Lonely though because it's kinda similar to Want To so it'll be nice having another HQ song. I'm starting to get sick of the other songs like Hth and blow your mind cry9 

Want To is so fucking good yas2 seriously my last.fm is a mess I think I listened it 30 times over and over again ny2 

And same! I didn't listen to it yet, because I've been slayed by so many songs, I don't know where to start anymore cry9 but all the singles and songs she has out now make me so curious for the actual album yas2 

I hope she doesn't pull an Ariana Grande and release almost every song of the album before the album drops brit5 

Just now, Royalty said:

Want To is so fucking good yas2 seriously my last.fm is a mess I think I listened it 30 times over and over again ny2 

And same! I didn't listen to it yet, because I've been slayed by so many songs, I don't know where to start anymore cry9 but all the singles and songs she has out now make me so curious for the actual album yas2 

I hope she doesn't pull an Ariana Grande and release almost every song of the album before the album drops brit5 

The real mess is the Want To audio being so bad that we have to listen to the audience clapping and shit ny2. We settle for it though because it fucking slays wub1. She's released quite a few songs now so I think that might be the direction she's heading in, I wouldn't mind though because bih......fcking JUNE. No thanks. ny1 

The way she's doing a MV "for fun" for Thinkin Bout You makes me hope she does it for other songs! ny1yas2 

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

The real mess is the Want To audio being so bad that we have to listen to the audience clapping and shit ny2. We settle for it though because it fucking slays wub1. She's released quite a few songs now so I think that might be the direction she's heading in, I wouldn't mind though because bih......fcking JUNE. No thanks. ny1 

The way she's doing a MV "for fun" for Thinkin Bout You makes me hope she does it for other songs! ny1yas2 

Girl, did you download the songs from the masterpost? My "Want To" version is HQ brit15 I think at least, I don't hear any audience! 

And yeah I know, it has 2 sides. On the other side it's nice to have many songs out, but on the other side..you won't be surprised when you buy the album and I like that surpsring effect some albums have when you buy it first cry9 

Didn't she want to release a visual album? Totally here for it tho, her MV's are insane!

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Girl, did you download the songs from the masterpost? My "Want To" version is HQ brit15 I think at least, I don't hear any audience! 

And yeah I know, it has 2 sides. On the other side it's nice to have many songs out, but on the other side..you won't be surprised when you buy the album and I like that surpsring effect some albums have when you buy it first cry9 

Didn't she want to release a visual album? Totally here for it tho, her MV's are insane!

Bitch link me the masterpost i can't find it fall7 

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

Though it still pops live lj1 

I like that you can hear more effects on this version but the live energy for this song is great lj1 

Queen I haven't heard the live version yet cheryl1 can you link it? imready1