Ghost

Nostalgia Lounge

Dua Lipa is an English singer, songwriter and model. Her self-titled debut studio album is scheduled to be released on 10 February 2017. 

tumblr_oie4ehkOTs1vcalgso1_500.jpgtumblr_oi8dsioA8q1tphh7xo2_540.jpgtumblr_oc9tuo0W2o1v9gh4vo2_1280.png

SINGLES:

New Love

Spoiler

Be The One

Spoiler

Last Dance

Spoiler

Hotter than Hell

Spoiler

Blow Your Mind (Mwah)

Spoiler

tumblr_ofzb5kY0D11v9gh4vo1_1280.png

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I need to stop stanning artists who don't do any promo or get stuck with label troubles dead2 

Makes things very uninteresting rip2 

they're really going to alienate all the stans she's built up by constantly pushing it back dead4

36 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

they're really going to alienate all the stans she's built up by constantly pushing it back dead4

If when it finally comes out there are only like 6 new songs other than the 6 already released I'm going to be fuming. She better give us like 18 fucking tracks after this insane wait and all these pushback. Not here for hearing half, possibly even more than half, of the album before it drops. I hate how so many artists in general are doing that now. Like stop releasing so many fucking countdown singles. It ruins the hype for me.

18 minutes ago, Jae said:

What's ur favorite song 

I love the Good times remix, but probably Want To 

and also I always keep changing bc the bridges on her songs are so fucking amazing (they save the songs sometimes tbh) like the bridge on Last Dance when she does that super high note - it's so good live