Cloud-Ninetales

'Out of the Woods' winning most votes for next single

She won't get another #1, but she could get another Top 10. Her 5th single went Top 5 so a 6th could still make Top 10.

Or she could do a re-release called 1990 with two extra singles.  jj2 

Jk I would shame her for doing that.  dead1 

Fearless:Platinum Edition says Hi gaycat1 

OOTW should be the next single instead of Overrated Romantics. 

Prepares myself for the barrage of dislikes rih5

I'll give you all the likes I can.  rih5 

Overrated Romantics only goes over well with Swifties who don't understand its lack of radio appeal. Heck, even Wonderland outpeaked it in the deluxe tracks.  rih5 

I'll give you all the likes I can.  rih5 

Overrated Romantics only goes over well with Swifties who don't understand its lack of radio appeal. Heck, even Wonderland outpeaked it in the deluxe tracks.  rih5 

Wonderland outpeaked it because it is the superior song rih5

a) people who say her next single will flop need to check themselves. she could record herself queefing and perform it an awards show and it'd go number one (not to mention literally ten seconds of silence she accidentally released on canadian itunes did)

b) yall need to chill with the new romantics hope bc it aint happening. it might be the best track on 1989, but tay made it a bonus track for reason. its just not realistic.

c) her best bet is to go with something that has a bonafide hook and smash written all over it. she could get a christmas number one with i know places, all you had to do was slay, or even maybe possibly who knows clean (and even if clean flopped, we'd still have a beautiful single to end the 1989 era and probably an exceptional video as well)

anigif_enhanced-18804-1405610947-19.gif

a) people who say her next single will flop need to check themselves. she could record herself queefing and perform it an awards show and it'd go number one (not to mention literally ten seconds of silence she accidentally released on canadian itunes did)

b) yall need to chill with the new romantics hope bc it aint happening. it might be the best track on 1989, but tay made it a bonus track for reason. its just not realistic.

c) her best bet is to go with something that has a bonafide hook and smash written all over it. she could get a christmas number one with i know places, all you had to do was slay, or even maybe possibly who knows clean (and even if clean flopped, we'd still have a beautiful single to end the 1989 era and probably an exceptional video as well)

anigif_enhanced-18804-1405610947-19.gif

Ms. Jonna Lee I will not have you dashing my hopes like this clap1 Let me introduce you to Ours, the bonus track that closed the Speak Now era bey1 

I agree with everything else though lana1