Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Your Madonna Collection (Digital / Physical)

2 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Is it allowed to post links to VIP section threads here? If so, I'd like to direct your attention to my singles masterpost. I already uploaded all singles from TFA, LAV, TB, WTG and LAP there. The info will be updated soon, once I uploaded the YCD era releases.

its allowed to link a VIP Section thread; just not links aura1 i think that since it previews the op when you link an FOTP thread, the link should be after a few linkes of text so it doesnt show @Onika @mods

2 minutes ago, The Black Parade said:

idk ive only been stanning since RH was released so jj3 

I've only been stanning since 2010. From online shopping I've noticed 99% of imports have been the right side up cover and here in Murica I've only seen the upside down except once at FYE, but it was a used European import lol

5 minutes ago, itsryanyall said:

I've only been stanning since 2010. From online shopping I've noticed 99% of imports have been the right side up cover and here in Murica I've only seen the upside down except once at FYE, but it was a used European import lol

in in NJ jj3 

5 hours ago, Saiga said:

So I was looking for True Blue at the supermarket when I suddenly found this:

Hide contents

pVLGXLj.jpg

So happy because it only costed 9.2 dollars antm1

Not you stabbing me in the back like that

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-12/15/1/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-30126-1450161244-10.gif

the upside down one is teh official one ww tho right?

The right side up one is.

The font on the upside down one disappears against the blue bed.

90e6f62c7c0617ef55f6c52129da4d2b.jpg

However, the font is perfectly positioned and contrasted on the right side up one.

dbd5c9d138b6ee1198394fa3dd50b5a9.jpg

36 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The right side up one is.

The font on the upside down one disappears against the blue bed.

90e6f62c7c0617ef55f6c52129da4d2b.jpg

However, the font is perfectly positioned and contrasted on the right side up one.

dbd5c9d138b6ee1198394fa3dd50b5a9.jpg

yas1 

On 11/8/2015 at 4:43 PM, Shiver said:

The Immaculate Collection, Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions on a Dance Floor on CD...that's it jj1 

So basically u have her best. Flawless taste. jj2

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

So basically u have her best. Flawless taste. jj2

I've recently expanded to include Bedtime Stories, Hard Candy and MDNA because they were cheap and I wanted a couple of tracks from each jj2 But yes, I do stan talent! jj2

8 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Not you stabbing me in the back like that

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-12/15/1/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-30126-1450161244-10.gif

I'd hav bought ROL or Erotica if they were there, but I've only found True Blue, Music and Hard Candy at the supermarket. That's why I bought it sass4

20 hours ago, Saiga said:

I'd hav bought ROL or Erotica if they were there, but I've only found True Blue, Music and Hard Candy at the supermarket. That's why I bought it sass4

why Hard Candy tho? rav2 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.