Jony

Why do many people hate Melanie Martinez?

1 hour ago, Jony Ive said:

I listened to the singles and I lliked them ngl jj3 Is the rest bad? And yes the baby thing is eeek.

Carousel and Soap are cute but the rest is horrendous. I'm actually appalled that anyone stans her orangu1 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

honestly, let me remind y'all that Luke Hummel was a passionate Felonie stan orangu1 

If that's not enough of a reason to dislike her then....... orangu1 

The hate for these Alt-Pop g0rls is unnecessary. brit5 they have talent, great vocals, the production is almost flawless and they get hate only because of two things:

1) they're new

2) someone started hating them and everyone joined in. 

Idgi 

She created an AMAZING concept album and she has consistency that you wish your faves had.

I don't enjoy a lot of her music but she has some really good stuff and she has potential. At least she's keeping one consistent image going for her album.

Her lyrics are a bit clumsy and not groundbreaking but the fuck is groundbreaking these days? Most songs are incredibly well produced and you can tell she has a great input in her music and it's not coma-inducing like Lizzorde's stuff.

+ she's only 20 years old and has survived CursedTina on The Voice. Home girl apparently has some attitude but at least she can back it up with some quality music.

10 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

the production is so so good but Felonie is so so fucking disgusting and that baby shtick that she tries to implement in her music borderlines on aural terrorism 

How about we talk about Lana's propofolic latest effort, "Honeymoon" and her shtick for glamorizing suicide, domestic violence and supporting child molestation and incest. ny12 

10 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

honestly, let me remind y'all that Luke Hummel was a passionate Felonie stan orangu1 

Tom stans Sia...what does that say about her? orangu1 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.