Fergie | Double Dutchess | 2nd Studio Album | January 2017

119 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

will.i.am produced a pretty significant portion of The Dutchess and of course has tons of experience doing BEP songs with her, so they've had lots of good collabs in the past. Fergie is one of the few people I don't worry about will.i.am ruining. jj2 

I'm always scared when I see his name, so I'll wait 7IrRCx3.gif

Someone just posted the first three minutes of the new single and a screenshot from the new video on ATRL. It's titled "It Ain't Nothing".

0slHIrX.jpg

On 24.2.2016 at 1:46 AM, Americunt said:

Someone just posted the first three minutes of the new single and a screenshot from the new video on ATRL. It's titled "It Ain't Nothing".

0slHIrX.jpg

waiT rip2 

On 2/23/2016 at 7:46 PM, Americunt said:

0slHIrX.jpg

god she looks TRAGICCCCCCCC fall1 

It's April.

Where is your album Fergie? jj2 

Just now, Party Favors said:

It's April.

Where is your album Fergie? jj2 

Was never confirmed for March anyway. They finished recording the final bits last week, so the last couple tracks are being mastered and mixed now. It's probably coming this month.

Just now, Americunt said:

Was never confirmed for March anyway. They finished recording the final bits last week, so the last couple tracks are being mastered and mixed now. It's probably coming this month.

Okay gurl. 

On 3/15/2016 at 4:58 AM, Rico said:

god she looks TRAGICCCCCCCC fall1 

Her legs look huge.

This bitch has a show in Lisbon on the 20th and she's not releasing the album before?… Like what the actual fuck brit14

she sang at least a new song in rock in rio, she's doing rap moo1

I was just rewatching the Rock In Rio performances and fuck Fergie sounded like absolute shit while singing for YAK but her rapping was so fucking on point how dead4 

also JLY sounds amazing and my legs are open! jj2 

I wonder if the video still was the intended lead for the album. Either way milf slays and she looks so much better in it.

6 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I wonder if the video still was the intended lead for the album.

I'd guess that video was originally going to be for a promo single to build hype, but was ditched once she shot the one for Hungry. I guess we'll see once all the videos drop for real.

On 7/5/2016 at 2:48 AM, Hunty Bear said:

I was just rewatching the Rock In Rio performances and fuck Fergie sounded like absolute shit while singing for YAK but her rapping was so fucking on point how dead4 

also JLY sounds amazing and my legs are open! jj2 

Honestly Fergie has never been a strong live singer... @ least in comparison to studio.... Something compels her to screech and sing in a completely different tone and register when she sings live... I've never really understood it

I think she has to be fairly quiet to do her studio voice and that's why we don't hear it live often

Just now, fun. said:

Honestly Fergie has never been a strong live singer... @ least in comparison to studio.... Something compels her to screech and sing in a completely different tone and register when she sings live... I've never really understood it

I think she has to be fairly quiet to do her studio voice and that's why we don't hear it live often

completely agree, and she also adopts a whole dixie chick twang that I don't understand dead4

5 hours ago, Americunt said:

I'd guess that video was originally going to be for a promo single to build hype, but was ditched once she shot the one for Hungry. I guess we'll see once all the videos drop for real.

They went through several false starts for Fergie's album so they obviously want to do it right.

Originally some people were thinking she was doing a visual album but I never bought that, like you I think it was probably for promo.

I'm excited for the album and era both after serving the way she did with MILF.

12 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Originally some people were thinking she was doing a visual album but I never bought that, like you I think it was probably for promo.

I'm excited for the album and era both after serving the way she did with MILF.

I'm pretty sure this is still a "visual album" in some regard, 'cause there's at least two videos unaccounted for and probably more filmed that went under the radar. I doubt it's the entire standard edition 'cause that would require a budget she doesn't have, but I could see like six or seven videos.