Fergie | Double Dutchess | 2nd Studio Album | When Hell Freezes Over

133 posts in this topic

On February 16, 2016 at 7:57 PM, Americunt said:

She's retweeted multiple articles about the March release. It might just be that the album and second single drop concurrently.

I know she's coming to do a show on the 20th of May and I was like "what the fuck is this bitch performing?… 10 year old material?" ffzaFHo.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I AM SO PERCHED FOR THIS. scream1  Just imagine ha surprise releasing out of nowhere leaving me bald. cry7 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Album is out in March (confirmed by Fergie)
- Title of album is Double Dutchess (confirmed by husband)
- She's shot multiple videos that are slated to be released with the album
- She's worked with will.i.am, Jean Baptiste, Charlie Puth, Nicki Minaj, DJ Mustard, Dr. Puke and more
 

Double Dutchess eve1 She should delete those Dr Luke songs asap ny8

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tyler said:

- Title of album is Double Dutchess (confirmed by husband)

Yikes. orangu1 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what I think of the title, but I'm really excited for the album!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double Dutchess rip2

 

Also why is there still not a HQ/decent LQ version of London Bridge video on YouTube rip2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I LOVE THE TITLE HONESTLY rip3

Not at Dr. Puke working on it... ew1

Anyway, we've been waiting for this album too much to let it go just for that dickhead kesha3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it sounds anything like the original Dutchess, we'll all be slayed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the first single features Nicki Minaj and is produced by Dr Luke dead2. She's already filmed the music video.
@Onika How do you feel about this? I wonder if Nicki will pay this song complete dust

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Push the album back and SCRAP the Puke shit. Idc. We waited 84 years, we can wait one more.

 

Fergod, please. I want to support you but not like this. clap1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a fucking amazing album title orangu1 i love Ferganesh sm oprah1orangu1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Apparently the first single features Nicki Minaj and is produced by Dr Luke dead2. She's already filmed the music video.
@Onika How do you feel about this? I wonder if Nicki will pay this song complete dust

They both better jj4 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Max said:

Push the album back and SCRAP the Puke shit. Idc. We waited 84 years, we can wait one more.

 

Fergod, please. I want to support you but not like this. clap1 

I'd rather she just put it out and clear the air of it. It's probably not gonna be a mega-smash or anything, so it's senseless to scrap it just because of the trial. Let Luke pick up a few more coins; he'll probably need them when Sony removes him from the spotlight. jj2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I'd rather she just put it out and clear the air of it. It's probably not gonna be a mega-smash or anything, so it's senseless to scrap it just because of the trial. Let Luke pick up a few more coins; he'll probably need them when Sony removes him from the spotlight. jj2 

Awww, your heart is too big jj2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why now in the middle of this with Luke song feat Nicki that screams hit to me jj4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tyler said:

- Album is out in March (confirmed by Fergie)
- Title of album is Double Dutchess (confirmed by husband)
- She's shot multiple videos that are slated to be released with the album
- She's worked with will.i.am, Jean Baptiste, Charlie Puth, Nicki Minaj, DJ Mustard, Dr. Puke and more
 

Double Dutchess eve1 She should delete those Dr Luke songs asap ny8

7IrRCx3.gif

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rebel Bitch said:

7IrRCx3.gif

will.i.am produced a pretty significant portion of The Dutchess and of course has tons of experience doing BEP songs with her, so they've had lots of good collabs in the past. Fergie is one of the few people I don't worry about will.i.am ruining. jj2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.