#PI Randomosity

1,173 posts in this topic

Just now, Sylkmonster said:

@RihannaRTT OKAY I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT FUNNY 

https://twitter.com/PI_TMZ/status/703747477057441792

it's deleted. 

 

If y'all don't like something that's been posted on TMZ, y'all can always go in and delete it. The only things that are forbidden is porn (because there's U18s playing) and actual personal insults towards members. However, if someone is being disgusting, you're more than welcome to delete it. I will try not to intervene with TMZ for the most part though, but I would prefer if everyone kept the dragging classy. I can imagine what that tweet said tbh. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Can't wait to flopT wendy1

did you get you twitter account yet? tina1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mint said:

lemme join ive always wanted to try this

Sign up in here:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

did you get you twitter account yet? tina1

i do, but i still dont log in, #flop sass1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg the Kesha Twitter is the best yas2wendy1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I AM ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING rip3 Whoever is on TMZ right now rip3 linking things like @PI_Adele when there isn't one is absolutely hilarious rip3 good on you kween rip3 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg I just realized I should've chosen Z Lala as my artist wendy1wendy1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was an ABSOLUTE mess rip3 Love y'all rip3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

omg I just realized I should've chosen Z Lala as my artist wendy1wendy1 

Now you know what to pick for the NEXT #PopIndustry season wendy1wendy1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone is enjoying the season so far even though the challenges haven't begun! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I hope everyone is enjoying the season so far even though the challenges haven't begun! 

I love it katy3 

 

When do the challenge start tho? wendy1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

I love it katy3 

 

When do the challenge start tho? wendy1 

The challenges will start on Friday and you'll have around a week to hand the first one in. Use this time to learn about the series by studying the threads and helping your first week releases to chart by tweeting!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

@Shiver slay me with that album preview omg. giveup1

cry0

 

I've pretty much been working on my new era since my last one ended. There's been lots of stuff coming and going but I can't believe it's all out so suddenly and I'm so happy people like it cry0

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shiver said:

cry0

 

I've pretty much been working on my new era since my last one ended. There's been lots of stuff coming and going but I can't believe it's all out so suddenly and I'm so happy people like it cry0

You always are working on something, omg. How do you do the instrumentals? Or are they real songs? I can't wait to see what else you have. cry7

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The challenges will start on Friday and you'll have around a week to hand the first one in. Use this time to learn about the series by studying the threads and helping your first week releases to chart by tweeting!

Can I start making my album and everything already?  wendy1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.