#PI Randomosity

1,173 posts in this topic

I love using the Billboard account tbh. The fact y'all are giving me so much tea rip3 

oh and @Hyun. I've been waiting WEEKS to post that giveup1 

Just now, Sylkmonster said:

Can I start making my album and everything already?  wendy1 

You may. You can release your album at any week throughout the season via the weekly releases thread. However all details about the album required for it's own challenge will be noted when the challenge rolls around later in the season. 

4 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I love using the Billboard account tbh. The fact y'all are giving me so much tea rip3 

oh and @Hyun. I've been waiting WEEKS to post that giveup1 

I was waiting for you to. I even was thinking of tweeting "a guy came up today and asked 'if you're from Africa why are you white?'" lmfao1

Btw do you got pics of Troye for the tweets? creep1

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

I was waiting for you to. I even was thinking of tweeting "a guy came up today and asked 'if you're from Africa why are you white?'" lmfao1

Btw do you got pics of Troye for the tweets? creep1

Nope! so anything you can send me will be great. I'm going to work on a collection over the next few days. I've got like 5+ interviews already which is amazing. All the tea. 

Glad u were waiting. I was considering saying "One Billboard reader, Katy Perry, has asked" but didnt want to drag myself that hard this early rip3 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

Nope! so anything you can send me will be great. I'm going to work on a collection over the next few days. I've got like 5+ interviews already which is amazing. All the tea. 

Glad u were waiting. I was considering saying "One Billboard reader, Katy Perry, has asked" but didnt want to drag myself that hard this early rip3 

nnnn I was going to reply "is that reader Katy Perry" but didn't. rip3

I can send some pics tomorrow!

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Do I just DM Billboard random shit to get my promo in? jj2 

@RihannaRTT the TMZ account is locked rip3 theres a mandatory password reset because of "suspicious activity levels" rip3 

@Dr. Slay can I include I P!nk cover in my PI album? cry6 I've reserved Lily Allen and the song fits my concept perfectly. mad1

14 minutes ago, Mystique said:

@RihannaRTT the TMZ account is locked rip3 theres a mandatory password reset because of "suspicious activity levels" rip3 

Welp rip1 

1 hour ago, Pretty Lady said:

@Dr. Slay can I include I P!nk cover in my PI album? cry6 I've reserved Lily Allen and the song fits my concept perfectly. mad1

Feel free to do the cover demi1

Just now, Dr. Slay said:

Feel free to do the cover demi1

Thank you! cry7

7 hours ago, Hyun. said:

You always are working on something, omg. How do you do the instrumentals? Or are they real songs? I can't wait to see what else you have. cry7

I steal snippets from songs I like by artists that I know most FOTPers won't listen to ny1 It's one of my favourite parts because I get to imagine how the album would really sound cry7

2 hours ago, Mystique said:

lmfao1 

52 minutes ago, Shiver said:

I steal snippets from songs I like by artists that I know most FOTPers won't listen to ny1 It's one of my favourite parts because I get to imagine how the album would really sound cry7

yeah I always love that about you and your albums and that's the reason why I do too oprah4 

I want to give that real feeling sass1 

3 hours ago, Mystique said:

thanks. I've changed it. Gonna update the thread with the new password. 

3 hours ago, Pretty Lady said:

As in, cover a real life song by P!nk? Then no. As P!nk is playing within the game, everyone's real life discographies don't exist, so you can't cover anything by an artist within the game moo1 

53 minutes ago, Desnudate said:

yeah I always love that about you and your albums and that's the reason why I do too oprah4 

I want to give that real feeling sass1 

OMG I'm an inspiration oprah4 Slay quen oprah4