Discussion The Dive Bar

31,745 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Are You Satisfied? said:

only one single yas2  idk how or why it was so successful chart wise tho!! 

queen of changing her name and image so often her fans can't even keep up with her nat1

she has more stage names than records sold sia2 talent only sia2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reorganised my iTunes library and this is Gaga's section, it looks so clean I cry! yas2

w6C8t3N.jpg

8tRfsBD.jpg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow I'm gonna finally listen to Joanne for the first time because I want to listen to it before 2016 is over.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First post in 2017 orangu1

lmao this thread is so dead orangu1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2016 at 10:58 PM, Anna-wa said:

Tomorrow I'm gonna finally listen to Joanne for the first time because I want to listen to it before 2016 is over.

Well.... what'd you think???

On 1/8/2017 at 8:24 AM, John Wayne said:

First post in 2017 orangu1

lmao this thread is so dead orangu1

We need more Monsters on FOTP

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

We need more Monsters on FOTP

more? orangu1

there are already enough, it's just that no one posts here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Wayne said:

more? orangu1

there are already enough, it's just that no one posts here

No no. We have pretend Monsters. We need REAL monsters. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

No no. We have pretend Monsters. We need REAL monsters. 

Well, here I am jj2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Well.... what'd you think???

Yikes I actually ended up not doing it because I was still up ANTi's butt... *sweats*

I'll do it soon hopefully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please dont pay dust to my calendar aura1

Also, tell me if I'm missing smth in the list aura1

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this bitch going to do some promo for the halftime show? aura1 Like a commercial or smth? aura1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to her unreleased stuff today and I forgot how amazing it is. Nothing On (but the Radio), Let Love Down, Honest Eyes, No Way, Second Time Around, Out of Control oprah4 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Listening to her unreleased stuff today and I forgot how amazing it is. Nothing On (but the Radio), Let Love Down, Honest Eyes, No Way, Second Time Around, Out of Control oprah4 

Wonderful is great as well oprah4

Vanity is still THAT bop oprah4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Wonderful is great as well oprah4

Vanity is still THAT bop oprah4

Don't get me started on Brooklyn Nights oprah4 

Pure talent oprah4 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga-laurieann-600x219.png

What's her problem now? mad4 It's been years, can she just move on? oprah6 Her choreographies were better than Richy's, but he seems to be improving wendy1 Why does she have to be petty like this? dead4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posting in the venus lounge 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should we change the name of this thread to The Barnyard? wendy1 The Farm House? wendy1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Should we change the name of this thread to The Barnyard? wendy1 The Farm House? wendy1

Joanne's Grigio Girls Lounge wendy1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.