Hot as Ice

The Chromatica Planet

I made my own cover for the album. +laughcry+ It's nothing special; it's just sort of like, how the album "looks" to me. I couldn't find any font that DIDN'T make it look cheap. :tehe:

2564wgk.jpg

Wow, the effects are incredible. I love it! <3

I was just admiring Gaga's zombie boy, Rick and talking to a little monster from my school about how much he looks like a dude I saw at a pizza place in the plateau (artsy area of Montreal) and he just told me that rick's actually from Montreal. Then I saw this gif:

tumblr_lmzm723c3X1qa8ti8o1_500.gif

And when he turns his neck, it's the exact same artwork i was observing on the guy's neck in the pizza shop. I was so fascinated by the detail of his tattoos that I drew it when I got back to art class (my friends had to tell me to stop staring cause it was rude). Anyways, i'm 100% sure it's him. This might of been before the BTW video though, I believe, cause I ate at that place a lot during the fall time. Not really anything to be excited about but he's attractive so :P .

Edited by WildChild
I like this Gaga girl. Her song Paparazzi is proper good. But my mum says I'm not allowed to listen to her. She is satanic apparently? Haha I'm sure mum is just a bit scared is all.

I just like her in secrecy is all.

fall1