Gabe.

The Red Lips Lounge

1 hour ago, Iris said:

January if we're lucky dead2

Yeah, I also think she will tweet about "new music" on New Year's. Until then all we can hope for is a Christmas tweet/birthday tweet and hopefully some candids. Oh and the Russian performance is coming up, I almost forgot about that moo1

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

too good to be true, right? alex1

It's as if she does not strategize at all. I'm sure with her name and respect in the industry she would be able to get a performance spot dead2 But she never hits while the iron's hot, she waits till it's ice cold orangu1 

I wonder if Moscow perf will get cancelled rip3 I mean I don't believe I even have this train of thought, but thanks to her, my inner "Argh better cancel these nice but exhausting plans" feelings feel justified every time rip2 She seems to be the same. She loves to perform, but she loves to cancel much more ny1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I wonder if Moscow perf will get cancelled rip3 I mean I don't believe I even have this train of thought, but thanks to her, my inner "Argh better cancel these nice but exhausting plans" feelings feel justified every time rip2 She seems to be the same. She loves to perform, but she loves to cancel much more ny1

I think this is happening now. She's been perfroming at the most random places over the course of this year anyway.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Her only performance in Moscow in 2007 rip2

You forgot her private New Year's performance in Moscow in 2013 ny1

normal_007~131.jpg

23 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Yeah, I also think she will tweet about "new music" on New Year's. Until then all we can hope for is a Christmas tweet/birthday tweet and hopefully some candids. Oh and the Russian performance is coming up, I almost forgot about that moo1

if she doesn't cancels it dead2

I suddenly remembered one of those dumb rumours that circulated around her during Bionic, today.

I read that her and DJ Samantha Ronson (who was kinda fashionable to play at celebs' parties back then? + relationship with Lindsay Lohan) "had a threesome in Mexico" rip3

Who the fuck was the third person then rip2 I thought Jordan, but the way that article phrased it, I mean really eve1

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I suddenly remembered one of those dumb rumours that circulated around her during Bionic, today.

I read that her and DJ Samantha Ronson (who was kinda fashionable to play at celebs' parties back then? + relationship with Lindsay Lohan) "had a threesome in Mexico" rip3

Who the fuck was the third person then rip2 I thought Jordan, but the way that article phrased it, I mean really eve1

Weren't there also rumors that she cheated on Jordan with her? dead2 Or was it the same rumor told differently? eve1

Just now, Kirjava said:

Weren't there also rumors that she cheated on Jordan with her? dead2 Or was it the same rumor told differently? eve1

Well it was during that time, but they failed to name the third person, I assumed it was Jordan on that really sad holiday they had (not sure where it was though, Mexico or not) rip2

Christina is always surrounded with some crazy sex rumours, another downside of her getting fat and domestic - I actually miss those rip2

Not sex, but somebody scooped she was eyed for Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises eve1 That delusion eve1

Well it was during that time, but they failed to name the third person, I assumed it was Jordan on that really sad holiday they had (not sure where it was though, Mexico or not) rip2

Christina is always surrounded with some crazy sex rumours, another downside of her getting fat and domestic - I actually miss those rip2

Not sex, but somebody scooped she was eyed for Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises eve1 That delusion eve1

Their depressed trip was to Italy dead2

153546036-4d645940294d57fdb8d5dd2038173d

I'm generally sad I missed the Stripped era due to my age.

Iconic picture, looks like a promo for Lost rip1

ny2ny2 

I hope everything is fine with her and Matt at home. She looked super out of it at this Russian gig... Hopefully she was just tired from travelling or something. Imagine if they separated now. dead2

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

ny2ny2 

I hope everything is fine with her and Matt at home. She looked super out of it at this Russian gig... Hopefully she was just tired from travelling or something. Imagine if they separated now. dead2

Then she may actually record some music jj4