Randomtina!

30,922 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Their depressed trip was to Italy dead2

153546036-4d645940294d57fdb8d5dd2038173d

I'm generally sad I missed the Stripped era due to my age.

Iconic picture, looks like a promo for Lost rip1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Iconic picture, looks like a promo for Lost rip1

ny2ny2 

I hope everything is fine with her and Matt at home. She looked super out of it at this Russian gig... Hopefully she was just tired from travelling or something. Imagine if they separated now. dead2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

ny2ny2 

I hope everything is fine with her and Matt at home. She looked super out of it at this Russian gig... Hopefully she was just tired from travelling or something. Imagine if they separated now. dead2

Then she may actually record some music jj4

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Then she may actually record some music jj4

 

Because her separation from Jordan inspired such deep cuts on Lotus jj4 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to wish our own @Dita a happy birthday carla1

 

He's on FB, but since the community is all here, let's wish him health, prosperity and a new Christina album before his next birthday ny1

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I want to wish our own @Dita a happy birthday carla1

 

He's on FB, but since the community is all here, let's wish him health, prosperity and a new Christina album before his next birthday ny1

 

I already wished him happy birthday on Twitter but lemme do it once again here too then ny1

@Dita where are you? Once you've recuperated from your birthday-boy drunkness visit this site and give your 2 cents about Xtine's most recent appearance in Mother Russia.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I already wished him happy birthday on Twitter but lemme do it once again here too then ny1

@Dita where are you? Once you've recuperated from your birthday-boy drunkness visit this site and give your 2 cents about Xtine's most recent appearance in Mother Russia.

That appearance is probably the reason he IS drinking rip2

I live in a wonderland, was it really that badly received amongst wider fanbase? dead2

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

That appearance is probably the reason he IS drinking rip2

I live in a wonderland, was it really that badly received amongst wider fanbase? dead2

 

Yeah, as I said Fighters on X.red (I don't post there, only lurk cuz they have news the soonest) were ready to burn their stan cards once the Insta vids of the botched ANOM performance surfaced. But they are always super extra and annoying on that forum so I'm not surprised. Imo it wasn't that bad. Could have been better clearly, but the amount of meltdowns is ridiculous and unwarranted imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today at work they played "Christmas Time" by Christina. It was great

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.12.2016 at 8:05 AM, Anna-wa said:

Today at work they played "Christmas Time" by Christina. It was great

I like this song due to its only exclusive appearance live, and the fact it's an original, not a cover, but in actuality.... jj4

It's so basic, the rhythm was dated already THEN rip2

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a 2500 word essay due by midnight and there's no way in hell I'll be able to finish it. nat1 Here to begging for the teacher in e-mail not to fail me and allowing me to send it in later. rav2

 

But in all realness I had another essay due yesterday for the same teacher and I sent that. Hopefully she'll be understanding, cuz having 2 deadlines so close to each other fucking sucks. jj4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I have a 2500 word essay due by midnight and there's no way in hell I'll be able to finish it. nat1 Here to begging for the teacher in e-mail not to fail me and allowing me to send it in later. rav2

 

But in all realness I had another essay due yesterday for the same teacher and I sent that. Hopefully she'll be understanding, cuz having 2 deadlines so close to each other fucking sucks. jj4

Give her a free copy of Bionic nat1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Give her a free copy of Bionic nat1

If only it was that easy giveup1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Xmas bitches! jj2 It's still the 24th here but whatever. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realised no one has written here since my Christmas wish jj4 (Which everyone ignored jj3jj3jj3 )

 

Anyway. I'm gonna spend tonight at my brother's. We'll probably get drunk and play video games or some shit. So, Happy New Year in advance to you all. rih3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the fuck y'all, I just saw news about Cher starring in a Flint crisis movie, and the article said "Her first movie since musical masterpiece ( ny1 ) Burlesque, which came out seven years ago" fall5

Has it been that long rip2

I don't believe it, I remember going to buy the CD, and even remember the book I bought in the same store along with the soundtrack, fuck fall5

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which one of you made this

tumblr_o3430oV92K1qahndoo1_540.gif

lmfao1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if it's old I've just seen it jj3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello babies jj2 

Missed y'all oprah1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Khems said:

Hello babies jj2 

Missed y'all oprah1 

Hi sis moo1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.