Galaxy

''Kesha regrets lawsuit because of poor career state''

rePURxH.png

Kesha and producer Dr. Luke are entwined in a nasty legal battle over his allegedly sexually and emotionally abusing the pop star. Now, we hear EXCLUSIVELY that Kesha is feeling cash-strapped due to the low-paid performances she’s doing after breaking things off with Sony.

A source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Kesha is taking on a low-paying gig to stay afloat amidst her lawsuit: “Cash poor Kesha is flying out of LA in a couple of days to do a show at spring break in Texas to earn some money. Singing to college students is not what she wanted to be doing,” the insider says. “She is stuck career wise and has no other choice right now but to do a quick show or two to help pay her lawyer fees and get a few bucks. This is not what she wants for her career and she is beginning to have regrets for some of her recent decisions.” Poor Kesha!

Hollywood Life isn't credible. A source in a more legit publication (forget which one) said Kesha isn't having financial problems. I also don't think she'd regret the lawsuit because she'd clearly reached a state where she couldn't take the abuse anymore. I'm sure she's worried about her career but I doubt she regrets trying to separate from Luke.

On 3/18/2016 at 8:23 PM, DanceCommander said:

Hollywood Life isn't credible. A source in a more legit publication (forget which one) said Kesha isn't having financial problems. I also don't think she'd regret the lawsuit because she'd clearly reached a state where she couldn't take the abuse anymore. I'm sure she's worried about her career but I doubt she regrets trying to separate from Luke.

Exactly, she's not going to regret getting out of an abusive situation just because she's not raking in the dough ny12