Pikachu

How big of a role will Calvin play in T6

I think she has said in interviews that she wouldn't work with him, but I'm not so sure. Either way, I'm totally convinced that her next album will be a dance album or at least another full out pop record. I know all the Swifties want her to go back to country, but 3 #1's on one album versus one #1 on her first four is an offer she won't refuse.

Amount of songs dedicated or about him: 50% alex1 

Sonically: idk what this means jj2 

Will he produce: not all, but some. and not heavily either. just slightly.

Will he be featured vocally: only on like a song or two

Will this be her first documented Dance album?: no. moo4 

6 hours ago, TaylorNation™ said:

i'm so ready for a ....detailed.... song about him on her album lol2 he's so tall and thick as hell is coming

but as for production please no, the only collaboration i'd ever be here for is if she starred in one of his videos (ex. how Zayn featured Gigi in Pillowtalk) and maybe a ft. one one of his songs.

he's so bad but he fucks me so well mess1lol1 

i want one collab just to see what happens. will it be a Outside/WFL-like masterpiece or something like summer. but didn't they say they'd never collab cus they're afraid it'll ruin their relationship?

I wish av98 was here, he'd know ahs1

80% of her material as a muse only wendy1 I want some cute Calvin inspired love songs. Maybe sneak a bit of Harry influence in there too sia1

Self reflective lyrics and lots of metaphors. Maybe patch things up with Katy and do a duet nicki4

5 hours ago, Kali said:

80% of her material as a muse only wendy1 I want some cute Calvin inspired love songs. Maybe sneak a bit of Harry influence in there too sia1

Self reflective lyrics and lots of metaphors. Maybe patch things up with Katy and do a duet nicki4

The Haylor shipping is strong with this one I see wendy1

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I'm definitely here for a love, happy album from Taylor.  yas2

She will use Calvin as an influence for this, and might go more dance-y.  But no production, or maybe just one song.  

he won't produce dead4 

he said he won't because it may harm their relationship dead4 

On 9/10/2016 at 10:20 AM, blankdreams. said:

welp

Still relevant jj2

On 4/7/2016 at 6:47 PM, Kali said:

Not you saying this and Kath just tweeting out she would collaborate with her if she apologizes lol1

2 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Still relevant jj2

Not you saying this and Kath just tweeting out she would collaborate with her if she apologizes lol1

I think she'd rather chew off her own hand than apologize rav3 but hew knows, she is full of surprises jj2