Luca

Welcome to the Ariana Grande Section!

wJqWga4.gif

Hello fellow Arianators and other random people who entered the gem on this forum. gaycat1

In this thread I will show you the very best of the Ariana Grande section and guide you through some of the active and handy threads the Arianators on this site use.

If you'd like to join the official FOTP Arianators Tag List, make sure you @ me or PM me to request your permission! gaycat1 

Have a nice day, and enjoy the Ariana section! gaycat1

---

l9xIijy.jpg

Spoiler

Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26, 1993), known professionally as Ariana Grande (/ˌɑːriːˈɑːnə ˈɡrɑːndeɪ/), is an American singer and actress. She began her career in the Broadway musical 13, before landing the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon television series Victorious in 2009. After four seasons, the show ended, and Grande starred on the spinoffSam & Cat, which ended in 2014. She has also appeared in other theatre, television and film roles and lent her voice to animated television and films.

Grande's music career began with the soundtrack Music from Victorious (2011). She signed a recording contract with Republic Records and released her debut studio album Yours Truly in 2013, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200. The album's lead single, "The Way", reached the top-ten of the Billboard Hot 100.

Grande's second studio album, My Everything (2014), also reached number one in the United States and charted well in various other countries. With the singles "Problem", "Break Free", "Bang Bang" and "Love Me Harder" from that album, she spent 34 continuous weeks in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 and had the most top 10 singles of any artist in 2014. In 2015,

Grande promoted My Everything with her first world tour, The Honeymoon Tour, and guest-starred in the Fox comedy horror television series: Scream Queens. She also released the single "Focus", released a holiday EP album, Christmas & Chill, and was heard on several collaborative projects.

In March 2016, she released "Dangerous Woman", the lead single from her upcoming third studio album of the same name. The album is set to be released in May 2016. The song debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Grande the first person in the history of that chart to have the lead single from each of her first three albums debut in the top 10.

---

tzUkBtu.jpg

oy4gFlq.jpg

nuNHyS7.jpg

D1eHAzY.jpg

Ju2x860.jpg

DwcuDPb.jpg

Q4aUqE0.jpg

tkIz1yI.jpg

G1nAcqQ.jpg

A9CIE6J.jpg

0qcIBkW.jpg

vAUQryc.jpg

ppzz5D5.jpg

---

Enjoy your stay in this section, any questions are always welcome in this thread! gaycat1 

OMG @Cunt This was my surprise for the section. rip2 It's okay though because slays the shit out of mine! lol2 I have more thread ideas that potentially could be added to this as well! rav2 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

The OP makes me want to make a Rihanna one cry1 

I was working on a Rih one too actually. orangu1

@Cunt Also, I was thinking, since we have this thread pinned, we don't really need all of the other threads pinned. I mean obviously keep Arimosity, and the DW Album + Single Threads pinned, but the others don't need to be pinned imo. They're all right here for easy access, and it would make the section look neater too! Lemme know what you think! dancey1

OMG @Cunt This was my surprise for the section. rip2 It's okay though because slays the shit out of mine! lol2 I have more thread ideas that potentially could be added to this as well! rav2 

This makes me so sad right now, I didn't want to do that if this was supposed to be your suprise :( omg I'm so so so sorry :(

@Cunt Also, I was thinking, since we have this thread pinned, we don't really need all of the other threads pinned. I mean obviously keep Arimosity, and the DW Album + Single Threads pinned, but the others don't need to be pinned imo. They're all right here for easy access, and it would make the section look neater too! Lemme know what you think! dancey1

I like it tbh jj2 I'm all here for it if the rest is here for it too! :)

btw, I think maybe you should do a megarate since you're really good at that, maybe a Yours Truly or My Everything rate, or a singles rate or video rate, I just need you to do something because you could slay this section to hell and back yas2

4 minutes ago, Cunt said:

This makes me so sad right now, I didn't want to do that if this was supposed to be your suprise :( omg I'm so so so sorry :(

I like it tbh jj2 I'm all here for it if the rest is here for it too! :)

btw, I think maybe you should do a megarate since you're really good at that, maybe a Yours Truly or My Everything rate, or a singles rate or video rate, I just need you to do something because you could slay this section to hell and back yas2

Omg no, dont feel bad! dead2 This thread is so beautifully done! yas2 I have other surprises in store. kesha1 

@Tasso Do you mind unpinning every thread except the Welcoming Thread, Arimosity, & DW Album + Single Threads? Thanks! yas2 

Maybe I will! kesha1 All I know is this section is coming to SLAY! oprah13 

Omg no, dont feel bad! dead2 This thread is so beautifully done! yas2 I have other surprises in store. kesha1 

@Tasso Do you mind unpinning every thread except the Welcoming Thread, Arimosity, & DW Album + Single Threads? Thanks! yas2 

Maybe I will! kesha1 All I know is this section is coming to SLAY! default_oprah%20bang%20desk.gif 

it IS* slaying already oprah11 I'm loving the new Ariana stans so far katy3 they are kind, I even believe this section will gain a lot of posts thanks to them katy3 I know a few of them because of thepopzone and they are flawless oprah7

1 minute ago, Cunt said:

it IS* slaying already oprah11 I'm loving the new Ariana stans so far katy3 they are kind, I even believe this section will gain a lot of posts thanks to them katy3 I know a few of them because of thepopzone and they are flawless oprah7

I detect no lies! oprah11 Me too! cry0 (For everything except the last part. I was never on TPZ. jj2 )

I detect no lies! oprah11 Me too! cry0 (For everything except the last part. I was never on TPZ. jj2 )

I used TPZ for its Ariana section, I had a fun time talking with@belinda about me and my Kian Lawley obsession if he remembers that jj2

1 hour ago, Cortez said:

oop you can do it then fall1