RihannaRTT

Top Answer Game | Round One [R1 Closed]

TAG Results Shows  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What time should the results be at?

• Sunday - 2pm UTC
    • Sunday - 4pm UTC
    • Sunday - 6pm UTC
    • Sunday - 8pm UTC
    • Sunday - 10pm UTC

Just now, Luke Louder Michele said:

Oh, that's not too bad then. 5 rounds is pretty short, but okay. wendy1

The next game usually starts immediately, or within a few weeks, after the previous one completes though. The winner of the first game is invited to host the second one and so on. (All this info and more in the information thread, linked in the OP). 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

The next game usually starts immediately, or within a few weeks, after the previous one completes though. The winner of the first game is invited to host the second one and so on. (All this info and more in the information thread, linked in the OP). 

Well I'll just say this now, once I win, I aint hosting the next game so let the runner up do it clap1

2 minutes ago, Luke Louder Michele said:

Well I'll just say this now, once I win, I aint hosting the next game so let the runner up do it clap1

Yeah that's fine. I know some people don't like doing it, and some would like a chance to do it. That can all be figured out at the end of each game. The winner just gets the first "dibs" on hosting it, as such. 

2 hours ago, Marnie said:

only allowed to send one message a day 0.o what is this mess xD

any way I can send me answers?

Probably a forum restriction for new sign ups. 

If later today or tomorrow, you still can't PM me answers, I have set my twitter to receive DMs from anyone. So if you have a twitter, you can DM your answers to @rihannartt (just mention that its your username, coz if everyone does it, I'll get confused).

46 minutes ago, Scully said:

Thanks for doing this again Paul! One of the best forum games ever. I think I'll be able to be here to snatch those bonus points! ny1 

Yay. Glad you joined. I was wanting to bring this back last December but I didn't have time. And with the gap between #PI seasons, I finally had enough time to put this together cry7  n, I'm sure you will. ny1 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yay. Glad you joined. I was wanting to bring this back last December but I didn't have time. And with the gap between #PI seasons, I finally had enough time to put this together cry7  n, I'm sure you will. ny1 

Don't jinx it! ny1 

12 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

5 rounds moo1 A week is usually best coz it gives everyone a chance to send in their answers moo1 The finale will be on May 22nd. 

id age a year before the game finishes