Achievement Welcome to the Beyoncé Section!

113 posts in this topic

f3A2flz.png

Hello and Welcome to the Beyoncé Section here at FOTPForums! Located in this thread are links to popular places around the section where the BeyHive like to hangout! Just click on the image of which thread you'd like to go to! I hope you enjoy your time in our section!

 

 

 

WrTRAjT.png

Discuss all things Beyoncé related with other BeyHive members here!

 

RPraSHb.png

Share your favorite Beyoncé pictures, gifs, and more here!

 

4VSPLi2.png

What Beyoncé song are you listening to? Share with us here!

 

C2DNSDF.png

Discuss Beyoncé's sixth studio album, Lemonade, with other BeyHive members here!

 

 

The Official FOTP BeyHive:

@Cortez

@Alejandreaux

@Cunt

@Fierce

@King X

@Redporus

@Maraj

@fab

@Juinae

@Justice

@Sylk

@Nick Jonas

@blankdreams.

@#Music

@GLORY

@Hyun.

@Lord Stoneheart

@Skyline

@Vilppu

@Ibru

@SockBitch

@thatbitchbri.

@WorkDude

@Anna-wa

@steliyah

@SANDCASTLES

 

Comment below if you would like your name added to the list!

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alejandreaux said:

YASS @Cortez gather us into formation!

giphy.gif

 

Of course!

giphy.gif

'cause We Slay!

giphy.gif

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm not a stan but she is growing on me so yeah

 

also if yo need help with graphics or stuff i can alaso help

 

lets jam to this in the meanwhile 

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

i'm not a stan but she is growing on me so yeah

 

also if yo need help with graphics or stuff i can alaso help

 

lets jam to this in the meanwhile 

 

 

 

YASS mess1mess1mess1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cortez said:

Added! kylie1 

YES, thank you. oprah1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maraj said:

YES, thank you. oprah1 

You're welcome! Hopefully we can keep this section alive! cry0 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cortez said:

You're welcome! Hopefully we can keep this section alive! cry0 

I think we'll be able to keep this section alive, we'll keep the discussion going.

ny1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I think we'll be able to keep this section alive, we'll keep the discussion going.

ny1 

We should get her a Permanent section. jj3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cortez said:

We should get her a Permanent section. jj3 

I agree.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maraj said:

I agree.

Who'd you rather see get a permanent section: Bey or Ari? oprah6 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cortez said:

Who'd you rather see get a permanent section: Bey or Ari? oprah6 

Hmmm... I have to go with Bey lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Hmmm... I have to go with Bey lol.

I agree!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cortez said:

I agree!

The reason being because I think the permanent sections need more diversity than just mostly white artists.
I honestly hope I'm not sounding like I'm pulling the race card
dead1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maraj said:

The reason being because I think the permanent sections need more diversity than just mostly white artists.
I honestly hope I'm not sounding like I'm pulling the race card
dead1 

It doesn't. It would also add more diversity musically. I also think Bey would fit in with the rest of the current faves rn rather than Ari.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cortez said:

It doesn't. It would also add more diversity musically. I also think Bey would fit in with the rest of the current faves rn rather than Ari.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say lmao, but yeah Bey would just perfectly fit right in.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.