Nicole Richie

Zedd & Kesha | True Colors

9 hours ago, BEYONCÉ said:

I don't really like this song. Her voice sounds electronic.

It's because the original song has the same effects too & this is a cover. I like this song but I'm more excited for the song with Iggy Azalea. demi1 

This got old for me fast rip3 

honestly let's be real, it's not a great comeback single. She had all this commotion over all these years and the incidents, she could've done a completely new solo single and slayed. Not a cover of an existing song. I mean, if she were to have kemosabe's permission anyways... a bit of a waste. Anw, we'll see what happens

7 hours ago, Galaxy said:

honestly let's be real, it's not a great comeback single. She had all this commotion over all these years and the incidents, she could've done a completely new solo single and slayed. Not a cover of an existing song. I mean, if she were to have kemosabe's permission anyways... a bit of a waste. Anw, we'll see what happens

I think she doesn't want to waste her solo material on Kemosabe/Dr. Luke's hands.

On 5/6/2016 at 6:13 PM, Galaxy said:

On 5/7/2016 at 1:19 AM, Okan said:

I think she doesn't want to waste her solo material on Kemosabe/Dr. Luke's hands.

Kesha's waiting to be out of his contract for new material. sia1