Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

CupcakKe

"Might need me a church n**gas finna get hurt
Dig deep in that dirt for that body you search
For that money I search for that body they search
For that money I search for that body they search"

BOP mess1 

56 minutes ago, Honey~ said:

Isn't it??? mess1 Queen of hiding those bodies yas2 

I want "Image" to be made into a movie like blaxploitation classic Jackie Brown, with Cupcakke dressed in funeral black going after the men who wronged her and her girl friends mess1

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I want "Image" to be made into a movie like blaxploitation classic Jackie Brown, with Cupcakke dressed in funeral black going after the men who wronged her and her girl friends mess1

That would be amazingggg mess1 Only armed with a handgun and her barz yas2 

1 minute ago, Honey~ said:

That would be amazingggg mess1 Only armed with a handgun and her barz yas2 

There is that reaaally indie Japanese erotic sci-fi called Terminatrix, but it's so obscure, doing an homage won't hurt. In it this sexy robot has a weapon vagina and assassinates men with it, - all this should be incorporated into that Image movie too oprah13

35 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

There is that reaaally indie Japanese erotic sci-fi called Terminatrix, but it's so obscure, doing an homage won't hurt. In it this sexy robot has a weapon vagina and assassinates men with it, - all this should be incorporated into that Image movie too oprah13

Coming for that Oscar oprah2 

26 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Is this an album or a single, there is nothing else  but artwork and link to her site on her FB for this scream1

13164304_1711357922469603_66136308825317

SINGLE alex1 

I PUT THE LINK IN THE VIP SECTION UNDER THE CUMCAKE THREAD 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.