Chapman

THE HUNGER GAMES - FOTP Faves Edition. (LATEST UPDATE PG. 13)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

TALENT ALWAYS WINS

No, but seriously, I'm so happy that Katy won cry1 Slay bitch cry1 Sorry Gwen, better luck next time rih8 You dead ass bitch rih8

@blankdreams I wanna thank you for hosting this amazing thing katyanna1 Honestly, I had a lot of good laughs through out this moo1 And I actually became the resident Katy stan and supporter during this, which I have never thought could happen cry2 Thank you again, you did a spectacular job with it cry0 Also, could you sign me up for the members HG? interesting1 If there are any places left, of course katy3 I wanna know the way I'm gonna die eve1 Also, petition for a @blankdreams award! alex1 

27 minutes ago, Justas said:

@blankdreams I wanna thank you for hosting this amazing thing katyanna1 Honestly, I had a lot of good laughs through out this moo1 And I actually became the resident Katy stan and supporter during this, which I have never thought could happen cry2 Thank you again, you did a spectacular job with it cry0 Also, could you sign me up for the members HG? interesting1 If there are any places left, of course katy3 I wanna know the way I'm gonna die eve1 Also, petition for a @blankdreams award! alex1 

omg thank you so much katyanna1 you did support this since day 1 and thank you for that. 

i will save you a place for members HG, I might add some faves in too cus most likely there won't be exactly 24/48 people moo1 so you might be killed by katy kii 

15 minutes ago, blankdreams said:

omg thank you so much katyanna1 you did support this since day 1 and thank you for that. 

i will save you a place for members HG, I might add some faves in too cus most likely there won't be exactly 24/48 people moo1 so you might be killed by katy kii 

That'd be a dream come true yas2

Stab me and rip my dick off Queen yas2

Just now, Justas said:

That'd be a dream come true yas2

Stab me and rip my dick off Queen yas2

efnbpwrengpwioehrpoiwpoiehp yas2

1 minute ago, Honey~ said:

Amazing game ny10 @blankdreams perched for future creations 

thank you sis yas2 would you like to be a part of my future creation aka the members HG jj5 

21 minutes ago, blankdreams said:

efnbpwrengpwioehrpoiwpoiehp yas2

thank you sis yas2 would you like to be a part of my future creation aka the members HG jj5 

I mean I could, though p sure most of the forum doesn't know who I am sia2 but I'd love to! kesha1 

20 hours ago, blankdreams said:

oh yeah I never thought of districts... I guess now you said it I'll pair you guys up creep1 cus it'll be hard for people to find their friends then sign up wouldn't it

jj1