Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

14 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Weird, I was just about to post something about this today dead4

Our numbers this week will be tragic dead4 

They really will. dead4 But I'm not giving up yet; I refuse to let this section go without a fight! clap1 Come on Beyhive, let's get in formation!

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'm lowkey worried about the section in the long run because the moment we have two consecutive weeks with shitty numbers they'll delete us like during Julygate lj1

Spoiler

out of boredom last night I re-read that NHB mess and yeah I got a little scared too chi1 

I feel like she will be very quiet for the next few months (besides Grammys and Coachella) and megarates/rate the song won't last forever chi1 

if she was here for a while like xtina then I wouldn't be worried but she's the newest permasection so they would snatch it away chi1 

7 minutes ago, Radio said:

I will do the Megarate sistren alex1 I was waiting to finish the Rated R megarate but it's taking too long dead2 Don't expect any cool graphics for this one though moo4 

you can always just steal some gifs from tumblr considering every standard track has a video lj1

17 minutes ago, Luca. said:

@Diamond

I love your current AVI so much, where do you get your gifs? brit2 

I want a Lemonade AVI so bad but I can't find any good quality gifs, my photoshop won't let me import the video so I can't make one. :( 

I hate to be that person and you may already know but I'm using the dark theme and...

Spoiler

the logo on your sig looks a bit pixelated

tumblr_oiums7YOtM1qh4x1xo5_r1_540.png

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I hate to be that person and you may already know but I'm using the dark theme and...

Reveal hidden contents

the logo on your sig looks a bit pixelated

tumblr_oiums7YOtM1qh4x1xo5_r1_540.png

I know brit2 

I need a new set & quickly! brit2 

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

Okay, the only threads really being posted in right now are "what song are you listening to" and "Rate The Song". We need to Do Something.mp3

@fab Do you wanna do the Self-Titled megarate with me now?

I saw that queen @Radio is already doing it yas1  which is great because tbh I'm pretty busy atm oprah4   my semester break kicks in in 2 weeks tho and I'll definitely give this section a little boost when that happens bey1 

47 minutes ago, Luca. said:

@Diamond

I love your current AVI so much, where do you get your gifs? brit2 

I want a Lemonade AVI so bad but I can't find any good quality gifs, my photoshop won't let me import the video so I can't make one. :( 

I see you already have one but most of my Bey ones come from http://yoncehaunted.tumblr.com and http://beyoncegifs.com (which isn't working for some reason dead2)

I made the Hold Up one though jj2 

3 hours ago, fab said:

I saw that queen @Radio is already doing it yas1  which is great because tbh I'm pretty busy atm oprah4   my semester break kicks in in 2 weeks tho and I'll definitely give this section a little boost when that happens bey1 

Awww.... School stinks.

Best of luck to you, and you better!

4 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'm lowkey worried about the section in the long run because the moment we have two consecutive weeks with shitty numbers they'll delete us like during Julygate lj1

Yes I am worried too. I don't want this board deleted again. :(